Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2003 11:52:50 AM EDT
Has anyone purchased these lowers?  Were they compatible with most kits?  They advertise in the Shotgun News, usually inside the front cover.  Thanks,
L'man
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 7:30:12 PM EDT
[#1]
j3,
Pardon my ignorance but exactly where can I locate this guy with the lowers.  I'm not familiar with the subgun board.  Thanks,
L'man
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 9:21:27 AM EDT
[#2]
While I have no actual experience with the Century Arms AR-15 lowers for sale by Wholesale Guns in New York, I have looked them over.  They look great.  Very smooth finish top to bottom.  The serial#'s start with "CM", just like Rock River Arms.  Same supplier?
Good luck.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 7:17:52 AM EDT
[#3]
As far as I can tell, they are identical w/Rock River lowers, except that the finish is a bit duller, and not quite as black as RR's.  If the upper you're going to use is a Bushie, DPMS, or most of the smaller suppliers products, it should give you a fairly good color match.  If you're going to use a Rock River upper, you'll probably get a slightly better color match w/a RR lower.

If color isn't a major concern, go for it. It should work just fine[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top