Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2003 3:44:24 PM EDT
I'm in the market for another upper & have heard lots concerning most of the suppliers, however Fulton Armory never comes up. Is anybody out there using thier uppers / rifles ? I have dealt w/ them about 12 yrs. ago for my Garand & they had good stuff, I'm curious about thier ar's. Have come into contact w/ Walt on some other boards, seems to know his stuff. Just nobody talking about them (buying public). Was thinking about doing the M&A thing again. Any thoughts ???????

.............Paul
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 5:08:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 6:50:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey Jeff,
         I'm debating between the 16" & the 20" A4's, a good all around SHTF rifle. Have heard nothing but good about you guys. Your recomendation?

..........Paul
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 6:44:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one of their Hornet uppers I use on a Bushmaster lower.  Very well made and functions perfectly.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I use one of their "T" numbered flat tops and it's excellent!  Matched my lower perfectly and I have no complaints.  Clint is very helpful with any question you may have about a build up or parts.  

DG
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 3:31:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I have one of Fulton's older Accutron match rifle uppers.  I went to their website and looked at their new Accutron and it has a round handguard and a bolt handle on the side of the receiver.  Mine has a standard charging handle, a squared handguard and the Krieger 26" SS barrel.  I am very happy with it on top of my Bushmaster lower.  Some folks have nothing good to say about Clint but I have no complaints.

Jay
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top