Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2003 6:52:38 AM EDT
I just read that USMC's MARSOC Det. 1 will be using the Magpul M93 stocks on their M4A1 carbines.

(MARSOC Det 1 is the unit of Force Recon Marines that will be assigned to US Special Operations Command)

I would like to congratulate Rich Fitzpatrick on his production and success of the Magpul M93 stock.

Keep up the good work Rich!!!

Link Posted: 7/4/2003 9:13:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Hi Jeff,

Well, you are correct that the Det will be getting the MAGPUL stocks. However, the Det is not part of Force Reconnaissance. It is a seperate entity, and while it has a Reconnaissance Plt. made up entirely of former Force Marines and SARC Sailors, the rest of the Det - Fire Support, Intel, Comm etc are not. They will have M4A1's w/ the Magpul stock also.

Therefore, the Force Reconnaissance Companies will not have the Magpul stocks.
MARSOC Det 1 will.

There is a difference- a large difference- in capabilities and mission.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 9:33:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Pat,

Thank you for the clarification!!  I was under the understanding that Det 1 was a group sent over from Force, but now I know this is not the case.

Stay safe and take care!!!

Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:19:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 1:07:23 PM EDT
[#4]
That would be a great endorsment for a great product and overall a great company.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:40:32 PM EDT
[#5]
You think thats cool, watch out for the Magpul stock in Resident Evil 2! Hahahaha! Thats great news and I am happy for Rich. It seems to me like he and his products deserve all the support they get. Bravo!
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 1:44:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey Rick,
bravo !
You deserve it !
PP out
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 6:44:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top