Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2003 12:16:37 PM EDT
With the Wilson match 20" 1/8 barrel?

I'm look at one for accuracy shooting. My lower is RRA.

Thanks

CRC
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 1:19:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I do not believe RRA makes a Stainless Steel Upper.  Not sure if anyone makes a SST upper.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:14:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you talking about a stainless BARRELED upper? 'Cause, to my knowlege, stainless upper recievers don't exist. DPMS does sell a stainless LOWER tho.[:D]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:56:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Are you talking about a stainless BARRELED upper? 'Cause, to my knowlege, stainless upper recievers don't exist. DPMS does sell a stainless LOWER tho.[:D]
View Quote

BRAIN FART!

Yeah I meant stainless barreled upper.

Thanks for correcting me.

CRC
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:44:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one, shoot it at highpower, float tube, etc.
I have gotten 5 shot 1/2" groups at 100 yds with bullets seated out close to the lands. Outshoots any other AR I have had. I think it is the chamber they pit in it
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:17:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I just bought an RRA A-3 upper DCM gun.
Leupold 3.5-10 tactical and Sierra 69gr. SMK's yielded sub. 0.5MOA (some in the low 4'z) at 100. I bought the DPMS rear sight as a "Back up" but it shot so well I didn't have the heart to take the scope off.
[:)>]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top