Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2003 4:46:24 AM EDT
im looking for spray paint to camo my m4...any tips & ideas?  can you share some pics?   have you tried the rust oleum camouflage spray paint?
thank you
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:57:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I know Krylon has a camo series, tons of colors, some have said Wal-Mart, but I've had difficulty locating all the colors.
I've used the Krylon on mags, but not the receivers, I would go w/ Krylon again, but never used Rustoleum.  Luck, S2
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 7:01:11 AM EDT
[#2]
It's not a M4 but ....here ya go:

[url]http://www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=187376&w=searchPop[/url]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 7:09:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 7:43:56 PM EDT
[#4]
If you want to go cheap, use the Krylon camo.  I picked it up at Wallmart for around $2 a can.  It has held up fine for me on various camo projects, but I have not done any of my ARs with it.  

For $2 a can, I would strongly recommend trying you handy work on other things first.  I play around on ammo cans, they are cheap, hold my ammo, and have enough surface to show me how well I am doing.

WallyWorld had all the colors.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top