Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2003 6:31:48 PM EDT
Want to cut barrel down to 14 1/2 .
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 10:42:48 PM EDT
[#1]
For Phantoms;
older style, four slot with "wire cutter" serrations; [url=tp-commerce.techpro.com/pantherarms/shopexd.asp?id=591]D.P.M.S.[/url]

new style, five slot with smooth end; [url=bushmaster.com/shopping/brakes/yhm-29.asp]Bushmaster[/url]

I don't know a source for the Vortex's.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:17:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
For Phantoms;
older style, four slot with "wire cutter" serrations; [url=tp-commerce.techpro.com/pantherarms/shopexd.asp?id=591]D.P.M.S.[/url]

new style, five slot with smooth end; [url=bushmaster.com/shopping/brakes/yhm-29.asp]Bushmaster[/url]

[blue]I don't know a source for the Vortex's.[/blue]
View Quote

Smith Enterprise Inc.

[url]http://www.smithenterprise.com/vortex.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 5:59:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Whats a EE.Do you smoke it, or eat it?Anyway thanks guys ,i found what i needed from DPMS.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:13:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Whats a EE.Do you smoke it, or eat it?
View Quote

You can find ANYTHING right [url=ar15.com/forums/board.html?b=7]here[/url] on the [b]E[/b]quiptment [b]E[/b]xchange .[;)]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:40:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like i eat it,crow.Its obvious i didnt have a clue.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 7:40:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Not a big deal, I hope you went with the Phantom, it doesn't hang up on everything.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 7:58:01 AM EDT
[#7]
What?.....If you are manuevering through terrain that is that restrictive anything and everything will get hung up, to include the phantom, your sling, your LBE/LBV, etc...  If you are referring to getting hung up on equipment...might want to take a look at muzzle control.

Vortex G-6 is a superior flashider.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top