Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2003 6:32:36 PM EDT
Simple Valid Question, does anyone have the dealer prices for bushmaster, especially an A2 Post-ban lower.  Thanks
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 5:59:41 AM EDT
[#1]
If you are getting it for less than retail...what's the problem?  Cheaper is cheaper, so what if you buddy is making a couple of bucks, he's laid out the cash to get the FFL.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 6:14:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 7:04:13 AM EDT
[#3]
[i]A friend of a friend with an FFL is offering me Dealer pricing and I just want to make sure I don't get scammed.[/i]
Some friend if he scams you
No offence..well ok a little..How much of a friend are you for not trusting him?
Anyway like the man said...the guy has laid out a lot of money for his FFL...has to take a bunch of BS from the Govt imo
And endure their endless red tape and inspections at their whims...
I would pay him well...especially if he is a buddy
My FFL charges a bit more...and also owns the gas station bait station sports shop...I buy all my guns my gas and bait from the guy...I want him to stay in business..
Plus he is a combat vet...who works hard does a lot of public service (volunteer FD..kids sports teams...and does range duty)
Ike's Sport Shop ..Muscoda Wis ask for Dennis
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 5:47:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I dont mind gettin ridiculed, but it boils down to a valid question.

"WHAT ARE THE DEALER PRICES FOR BUSHMASTER"
What, you never looked up a dealer price on a new car before you bought it?  "Why should this info be kept from non-dealers?"

[soapbox]

So if you ain't got anything nice to say, shut the FU@% up.

I know there has got to be more people in this community that would like to know what their Dealers get the guns for.  It dosn't meen they will stop buying from them!
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 6:23:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Just because you can find info on a $20,000 car doesn't make it the same thing as buying a $200 firearm part.

I see a few different price lists from dealers, but Bushmaster isn't one of them.  Sorry I can't help.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 6:54:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So if you ain't got anything nice to say, shut the FU@% up.
View Quote

[:|]

Welcome to the board. cough** [size=1]JACKASS[/size=1]**cough

CHRIS
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:51:22 PM EDT
[#7]
[LOLabove]

[nana]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:42:15 AM EDT
[#8]
BM doesn't have one sheet on pricing; all depends on quantity, stocking vs non, frequency.  Call them, they will tell you.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:55:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:14:11 PM EDT
[#10]
I want to thank the last couple Post'rs that gave some helpful valid answers.  Some people forget that a forum, is a place for Q&A thats "Questions and Answers", for some of you.  Not "Queers and Assholes".

I will leave out with some good words from Robin Williams

> > Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan... what we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message. Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for
peace. So, here's one plan:

1) The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their
affairs, past & present. We will promise never to "interfere" again.
2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No more sneaking through holes in the fence.
3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave.
We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathere d up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they
are. "France would welcome them."
4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 day visits unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself, don't hide
here. Asylum would not ever be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers.
5) No "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home, baby.
6) The US will make a strong effort to become self sufficient energy wise. This will include developing non polluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.
7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for
their oil. If they don't like i t, we go someplace else.
8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will
not "interfere". They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides, most of what we give them gets "lost" or is taken by their army. The people who need it most get very little, anyway.
9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, it would make a good
homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.  
9 b) Use the buildings as replacement for the twin towers.
10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. Now, ain't that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired,
your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want
a piece of me?' - Robin
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:47:35 PM EDT
[#11]
I love it when they start calling names....

Oh, by the way, here is a little Q & A for you.

Why are you posting urban legend crap here?

From [url=http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/williams.asp]Snopes.com[/url]

Origins:   We don't yet know who is responsible for the piece quoted above, but it definitely wasn't actor-comedian Robin Williams (of Mork & Mindy fame). This item's debut appears to have been a 20 March 2003 posting to the USENET newsgroup alt.motorcycles.harley, and from there it was rapidly disseminated via e-mail and blogs, credited to either "author unknown" or no one at all. The Robin Williams attribution wasn't tacked on until several weeks later, apparently because along the way someone appended a genuine Robin Williams quote to the list as an eleventh item:

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want a piece of me?'" - Robin Williams.
Obviously the Robin Williams attribution for the final item was interpreted as applying to the list as a whole, so now the entire piece is making the rounds as 'the Robin Williams plan.'
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:13:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Thats funny, I bet you emailed everyone to let them know "Bill Gates" was not really giving out (Free Money) too.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:20:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Thats funny, I bet you emailed everyone to let them know "Bill Gates" was not really giving out (Free Money) too.
View Quote

Why don't you try to start this all over again.
You start a new post and dont call people names and I bet people won't dog you so bad!

But by the looks of it your just out for some free info and could care less about our friendship.

I hope I'm wrong and Welcome to the board.
The place most of use call HOME.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top