Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2003 6:10:48 PM EDT
I would like to take the time to thank all you who purchased my products. I am planning on selling my machines to buy guns for more enjoyment. I have not had a good collection for some time now and I miss them terribly. This is something that I do not wish to do, but I know I won't regret it. I miss walking into a full safe.

I don't know how, or where I will be listing the machines and equipment online. That is still in the air. I have a BIG list to get ready! They are all great machines.

Now with this said. I will be taking orders till the end of this week only. This will give me the time to inventory all of my machine and tooling plus all other shop items that I will not be needing. If you would like some for future stock...now is your time.

Thank you for your time.

email me at: [email protected]

Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:43:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, I got mine just in time huh?
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:31:40 PM EDT
[#2]
ohh i missed out on the fun :(
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 3:51:44 AM EDT
[#3]
You still have some time to order I you would like one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top