Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2003 7:43:40 AM EDT
Not sure if this is the rite forum or not but here goes...Recently added an Armalite M-15A4 Carbine to my collection, very unhappy with the trigger pull (heavy and gritty)what trigger would you guy's reccomend to re-place it ??? I'm very new to AR's and would prefer a drop in if possible, this gun is for mostly plinking if it matters...Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 9:15:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I would recommend you try the [url=http://www.geocities.com/molonlaberkba/triggerjob.html]15 Minute Trigger Job[/url] before you spend the money on a new trigger.

Just my 2 cents.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 12:54:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the link, Is it common for Armalites to come with such a heavy trigger ??? I also have a Bushmaster Varminter w/stainless heavy barrel and the trigger on that is awesome, very smooth, no comparison to the Armalite...
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 1:24:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Your ArmaLite came with the standard AR trigger. Everybodies standard trigger is just like it.

Your Bushie Varmintrig has their premium trigger. Some are better, some not as good. But still a lot better than standard.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 6:42:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for all the info...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top