Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2003 2:21:08 AM EDT
Looks like I'm going to have to get a RAS.  The batteries in my EOTech were getting low tonight and I had to replace them.  The way I have it mounted, as far forward as possible against the M4 hanguards, I couldn't get the old ones out without removing the sight.  Not very combat friendly and I like to leave my on alot, when traveling, etc, just in case.

TS
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:41:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like you need an Aimpoint with battery doubler. [;)]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:59:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I dunno if they'd work together width-wise, but you could try using a regular carbine upper handguard with an M4 lower handguard.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:19:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Dude's just looking for an excuse to get some bling-bling.  [;)]

So, why get the RAS when the RASII and SIR are only a little more?

That's what TigerStripe [i]really[/i] meant to ask, right?

[:D]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:27:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Roger that.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:29:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I have my 552 mounted in between the Upper and my KAC MRE FF RAS.

I find it makes the balance of the gun better and I can get on target faster with the more forward mount.

Plus its easier to operate button controls and change batteries,even though I havent had to change them yet.  

Good Luck,
Jm03
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:05:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Roger that.
View Quote

No, that means I want GMP's rifle or yours and put my EOTech on it.

TS
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:10:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Plus its easier to operate button controls and change batteries,even though I havent had to change them yet.  

Good Luck,
Jm03
View Quote

My batteries go down because I travel with my M4 in the passenger seat with the sight on.

Reference thread:[url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=187362&w=searchPop[/url]

TS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top