Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2003 7:59:10 PM EDT
I found a box(10 pairs) of used triangle SP1 handguards.What are these things worth???Thanks for the input.AJ
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 2:34:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Depends on what kind of shape they're in. New in the wrap, maybe $30 a pair. Unwrapped but nothing more than handling smudges, $20-$25.

Used with a few dings here and there $15-$20. and well dinged up w/hairline cracks $10-$12.

These are the kinds of prices I've seen at gun shows here in Atlanta area.

Some of the mail order houses ask more (J&T $40 New), and some less (Northridge-$25 for a completa A1 stock, pistol grip and HGs used).

BTW, when you do decide on a price, e mail me. If they're in good shape, and the price is fair, I'll take a couple of sets for future projects[:D]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 10:10:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks shamayim,I will keep you in mind.They are ding & scared but no cracks.Thanks again AJ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top