Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2003 7:03:29 PM EDT
Where can I get a mid length upper???
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:20:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Armalite have been the pioneer in mid-lengths, go to them is my best recomendation.
Good shootin, Jack
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:23:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I think RRA also makes a mid length.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:40:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Both Armalite and Rock River are good solid choices. The Armalite will run you $500. The Rock River will run you under $400.

What you do get with the Armalite is a Chrome Lined barrel.

Good Shooting
Red
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:16:40 PM EDT
[#4]
M&A parts has the mid-length at $440 (kit).
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:38:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I recently picked up a used mid length from  a gunshow (armalite brand), man this thing is a shooter, only one thing about it though....the hand guards are a bit different them some of the others I have seen. they are bigger around at the end by the front site, I guess you could say they are straight and big like a free float tube.  I like them myself, would like to find some in green. guess I will call armalite and find out how much these in green cost.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top