Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2003 6:17:57 AM EDT
Sorry Guys, I know I posted this questions earlier, then I went on vacation :)  I'm still looking for the best 50 AE Upper to do some T&E for our Customers & Clients. Please forward (re-forward) info on this to me.

Thanks,
Brad
Director
TMTA, Inc.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:36:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I quit selling parts and doing work for Hesse, so he's out of the 50AE game.  Dalphon used to buy their parts from me, but that situation took a nasty turn when their checks bounced.  I don't think there is a viable source other than Tromix these days.  

Tony Rumore
Tromix Corp
www.tromix.com

Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:37:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Tromix all the way.

Bob
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:59:15 PM EDT
[#3]
E Mail sent to Tony

ChiefBDT
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 7:19:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought a lower from Tromix. It took about half a year to receive it, Tony always offered a refund in the interim and then he came through. I respect that - truth and delivery!
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 10:26:34 PM EDT
[#5]
here is something a litte better.

[url]http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/pod/horizontal-pod.jhtml?id=0018846&navAction=jump&navCount=2&indexId=&parentId=&parentType=&rid=[/url]

Alexander Arms .50 Beowulf Entry Kit  
Give your Colt AR-15 the power and performance of a .50-caliber cartridge without sacrificing its easy-handling, semi-automatic characteristics. Alexander Arms' Entry Kit comes complete with all the components required to permit your AR-15 to shoot the new .50 Beowulf, creating a rifle ideal for everything from big-game hunting to target shooting to home defense and other tactical uses. Initial tests have shown this round to be extremely accurate, consistently producing groups measuring smaller than 1" at 100 yards. Recoil is also very manageable, much like shooting a 20-gauge shotgun. Kit comes complete with flat top receiver with Picatinny rail, mid-length hand guard, 16" barrel with Picatinny front sight block and seven-round magazine. Lower receiver not included.  

Please select from the following:  

Alexander Arms .50 Beowulf Entry Kit
Kit comes with flat top receiver with Picatinny rail, mid-length hand guard, 16" barrel with Picatinny front sight block and seven-round magazine.    Item:ID-225733
Price: $24.99~$629.99

Alexander Arms .50 Beowulf Ammo
The new .50 Beowulf ammo is ideal for everything from big-game hunting to target shooting. Per 20. Available: 334-grain Full Metal Jacket, 334-grain Hollow Point.    Item:ID-214910
Price: $24.99

[url]http://alexanderarms.com/beowulf.html[/url]

.50 Beowulf™ Weapon System
.50 inch caliber semi automatic rifle
AR15/M16 style compatible
Manufactured to Military Specification Standards
Forged upper and lowers
Lightweight, Accurate and Reliable with a heavyweight punch
Available as full weapons or upper only conversions (including bolt)
Full factory ammunition and reloading components

.50 Beowulf™ is designed to generate devastating stopping power. It combines the rugged reliability of the AR15/M16 style family of weapons with a purpose designed cartridge. This highly compact, lightweight and dependable weapon will deliver a 400-grain JFP bullet at a muzzle velocity of 1800 ft/sec for overwhelming terminal ballistics. Alternative projectiles are available such as a 325 grain JHP (1950 ft/sec), 334 grain FMJ & JHP. Special duty rounds are available for GMP customers only.

The .50 Beowulf™ rifle is precision engineered with a forged, hard anodized upper and lower receivers to full Military Specification with a precision made, high quality, custom barrel assembly of various lengths. Available with a Medium length, military type two piece hand guard, or Medium length free floating hand guard (Options depend on model). The .50 Beowulf™ rifle retains a durability tested rotary locking bolt assembly and gas delay mechanisms operating reliably with the powerful .50 Beowulf™ ammunition under all conditions.

.50 Beowulf™ utilizes many of the standard M16 style components and the adoption of the same working principals. This gives the operator rapid familiarization, with only minor education regarding the enhanced performance, operation and handling required.

.50 Beowulf™ ammunition has outstanding ballistic efficiency designed as a parallel case to maximize short barrel efficiency. With no sharp shoulder to choke the case or to hang up the feed and a gentle taper which assists extraction and helps to absorb the manageable recoil during firing.

The .50 Beowulf™ ammunition is available either as fully loaded or as reloading components. Designed to deliver a heavy caliber performance, this cartridge has real stopping power in a lightweight, accurate and user friendly package.

.50 Beowulf™ is designed to single stack in existing .223 magazines and requires no special inserts or adapters. The only modificaiton is that the magazine lips may require slight reshaping in certain magazines to ensure feed reliability.

.50 Beowulf™ comes with its own uniquely designed single stack, seven round mag which incorporates special features to limit .223 use to 10 rounds. .50 Beowulf™ can also be used in some other manufactures standard .223 mags.

[url]http://www.impactguns.com/store/alex_beowulf_overmatch.html[/url]

[url]http://www.impactguns.com/store/alex_arms_16_upper.html[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top