Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2003 12:29:12 PM EDT
Hi,
  I'm thinking about getting another upper for my AR.  Does anyone used one of these????   I reload so ammo isn't that big a deal.  Has anyone been hunting with one???
  If anyone else is intered in getting one let me know
thanks
John
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 1:38:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Who makes 6mmPPC upper?  I'd be very interested, but $$ will be a drawback for me...laid off as of May 15.  Gonna be tough to get by for a while, without yet another "must have" lol.  
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 5:17:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one.  I haven't shot it yet, as I have to get a scope and rings.  And I've been busy lately.  It's a 24" bull barrel w/ a 1:8 twist, free floated.  Who made it, Tony at Tromix.  Cost, I gathered most of the parts my self...and had Tony do the barrel and assemble.  You might want to email him and ask how much a complete would run.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 7:53:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Same as all the other Tromix TachHammers.

$865 shipped for a complete upper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top