Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2003 7:57:27 AM EDT
Narrowed down between a .50 AE or .50 Beowulf . Probably going with the Beowulf but I have questions on the AE .

For the .50 AE , who makes uppers , is it just tromix or are their others , I seem to remember Hesse , but I don't think I'd want anything hesse.

What mags do these take ?
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 8:21:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Just got a Hesse from another forum member.  Just came in today.  After talking to Tony at Tromix, he did the tuning for Hesse to get them working.  Mine looks awesome!  Can't wait to shoot it.  The 50cal hole in the barrel looks extra mean on my AR!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 12:06:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone looking for info or good rates on .50 uppers, contact these people:  http://www.forceten-gemnitch.com   Tell 'em Ken sent you.  They have the best prices around.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top