Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2003 7:40:46 PM EDT
Is Kurt the best choice for installing a post ban muzzle brake that best resembles the mil-spec bird cage style flash hider?  Anyone have pics they could post?
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 8:16:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Here are a bunch of different choices.
[url]http://groups.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite/muzzledevices.msnw[/url]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 5:07:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Wilson Combat and Kurts are my two favorites.

Link Posted: 5/4/2003 10:15:23 PM EDT
[#3]
cavalry arms Cav Comp gets my vote...looks great and works great too.
what else do you want?
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 7:46:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 8:08:48 PM EDT
[#5]
hey bandit are you gonna be at the fort myers gun show this weekend? i've bought parts from you there in the past.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:30:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:23:51 PM EDT
[#7]
bring some of those slotted brakes with you i wanna take a look at one and knowing me i'll buy it. what do they run price wise btw?

btw i was the guy back in december at the fort myers show who bought a rockriver BC and lower parts kit from you.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:48:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Bandit Im interested in the Smith brake but cant find anything on your website about it. Is there anything on it there or could you possibly post a picture of it by itself? Thanks for your time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top