Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2003 6:03:18 AM EDT
100% NIB, .223 Rem., 11.5" + 5.5" flash hider (1 in 9" twist), A1 upper with A1 sights, tear drop forward assist, two position collapsible tele-stock. Includes one factory 30-round magazine, sling, manual, warranty card and box.

Does this sound like a good deal?

Should I jump on it?

Thanks ahead for any reply.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 11:22:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I presume you are talking about a preban though I didnt see mention of that in your post. If you are, then it is not an unheard of asking price. I think it is a little high since it has the A1 upper and 11.5" barrel. Neither of these are very desirable. Then again, it is listed as NIB, so that might be worth something to someone. I shoot my guns so I probably wouldnt pay more than about $1500 for it. There was a preban bushmaster M4 A3 with carry handle, RAS and both front and rear GG&G sling mounts going for $1800 just a day ago. It wasnt NIB, but it was a far better deal in my opinion.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 2:53:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Good deal only to the seller.

Bushmaster upper receiver in your choice of barrel lengths RETAILS for about $525 at MSRP.  They're available for less.

Lets see:  $1850 - 525 = $1300 for the pre-ban lower figuring the magazine is worth $25.

I don't see folks gobbling up $1300 lower receivers around here, not even pre-ban Bushmasters.

Assume $800 is a "jump on" price for a pre-ban Bushmater lower receiver and do the math in reverse.  That makes the price $1350, not 1850.

-- Chuck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top