Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2003 3:48:08 PM EDT
Has anyone had any experience with the JARD, Inc AR trigger upgrade?  I was looking at buying one and I was wondering if its any good. Specifically, how well do the adjustments hold and is it easy to adjust?

Thanks,

Daniel
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 5:47:28 AM EDT
[#1]
If you want a trigger pull below three pounds, its the only way to go. If 3to 4 lbs is OK I like the JP enterprise single stage trigger. If you want no screws at all. Accuracy Speaks.

Any trigger with a screw setup can get you in trouble. Never had a screw move that I've loctited, but I have had primer pieces get under the screw area's and prevent me from firing.

Get Accuracy speaks book about building AR's. Excellent discussion on AR triggers and the design issues.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 7:56:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a JARD trigger for sale if you want it, I installed it, dry fired a few times and pulled it back out. I liked it just fine, but I want a heavier pull. As CKing said, if you want less than 3lbs of pull, JARD is the way to go. personally I prefer more pull weight with a crisp break.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top