Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2002 4:37:52 PM EDT
    I am a proud new owner of a JT 16" bull barrel/ Fab-10 mutant gun. Here is my dilemma. The stock on it (an A2) it about 1" too long for the eye relief my scope mounting gives me. I cannot mount the scope father rearward, and I do not really wish to. Is an A1 stock much shorter, or should I buy one of those new M93 Magpul stocks? What about a boom-tube stock? It doesn't matter if it is pre or post ban with the Fab-10. Any opinions or ideas would be great, for I am open to all of them. Thanks a bunch,
Austin
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 4:44:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Get an A1 stock. IIRC, they are about 1" shorter. THe A2 stock is long for me, so i myself use an A1 stock. IF you're interested, i've got a spare M16 stock sititng around. It's got the swivel sling on the bottom, rubber butt, no trapdoor. from the original M16's.
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 5:08:38 PM EDT
[#2]
FYI.

A1 stocks are exactly 5/8" shorter than A2 stocks.
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top