Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2002 9:40:56 AM EDT
Hi, I am new to this forum and to AR's, hello all. That said here's my question. I just bought a RRA lower and am now pricing uppers for it. I have had my eyes set on the RRA M4 entry tactical. However I was reading another forum and they were talking about FN uppers, was wondering how good these were and were I could find them. I have always liked FN's products. any input is appraciated!

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 10:25:14 AM EDT
[#1]
They are spoken of alot at gunshows 'cus most dealers who don't know where the upper was made call it a FN upper (FN=they don't [size=3][b]F[/b][/size=3]uc#@$ k[size=3][b]N[/b][/size=3]ow)

Check w/ Donnie here: [url]www.sableco.net[/url] and he'll fix ya up w/ a RRA upper at a good price.

Or there's Pete-in-NH, MSTN and others in the Equipment Exchange.

Shop around, and welcome to AR-15.com

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top