Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2002 5:03:53 PM EDT
It's not much but its mine. It's a Bushmaster upper, KAC FF RAS,TA01NSN acog, my backup sights are the Knights 300m BUIS, and a Optima 2000 on top of the ACOG(I made the mount myself out of a piece of a computer case), on a PWA lower.
The only thing left is maybe a light/laser but that might be to much.

Link Posted: 11/11/2002 5:05:25 PM EDT
[#1]
... sweeeeeeeeeet
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 5:05:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats a sweet setup. I like it
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 7:57:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Just out of curiosity, why did you put a panel on the top rail of your RAS? Also for being "not much" there is a couple of grand tied up in "that thar" carbine.

IPSC_GUY sends
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 8:26:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Well as far as the panel I dont see a PAQ4C in the future. I would get a class 3 weapon before I buy a PAQ4c and pvs 14's. as far as the money, have you ever looked at the price of an HK assualt rifle? or a class 3 AR16/M16? belive me this is a bargin, in the assualt rifle relm my friend, unfortantly cool things have a price, and real cool things have higher prices, it's just money, you cant take it with you, so enjoy it while you have a heartbeat.
and seriously I used to spend $200 a weekend skydiving, this is the cheapest hobby I have ever had.
         Nite bro, FREE
[
quote]Quoted:
Just out of curiosity, why did you put a panel on the top rail of your RAS? Also for being "not much" there is a couple of grand tied up in "that thar" carbine.

IPSC_GUY sends
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top