Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2002 2:43:38 PM EDT
Does anyone have the lowdown on the forged uppers and lowers that Numrich Gun Parts is selling? Who is the manufacturer? Are they decent quality parts? Fit and funtion? Any info on this would be grewatly appreciated.
thanks,
556mm
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 6:02:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Numrich's lower receiver is made by Continental Machine Tool in New Britain, Conneticut. Fit and finish are superb. I built mine on a J&T CAR-16 kit and am very satisfied with the result. CMT builds receivers for Colt and all the other major brands. My Numrich lower is perfect in every way; it just doesn't have a horse or snake stamped into the mag well. Can't beat the price either at $99. Don't know who makes their uppers.
Panzer out.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 3:55:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info panzersergeant, I am looking to purchase for my first build and at $169.99 for a upper/lower set it's hard to pass up.
thanks again,
556mm
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 5:46:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Numrich's lower receiver is made by Continental Machine Tool in New Britain, Conneticut. Don't know who makes their uppers.
Panzer out.

Is this true?

Link Posted: 10/7/2002 11:29:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top