Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2002 4:30:21 PM EDT
I am trying to find a Knight's 2 stage match trigger.  They seem to be hard to come by.  Would greatly appreciate any info on where I can find one.

Robert Whitley
[email protected]
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 7:08:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 8:56:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Try Knight....they may be expensive,however you know what you are getting...if you know the stamp on the trigger assembly you can tell if it is a knight ,on the other hand you might buy a RR or "joes triggers" from someone with the nice neat knight wrapper. My experiences are to pay the extra for a good nights sleep.
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 9:00:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Ditto www.sableco.net.  Donnie has the best price on them and they are the real deal.  

Link Posted: 10/1/2002 3:28:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 11:27:15 AM EDT
[#5]
www.knightsarmament.com/

I got mine for 225 from them in May.
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 7:25:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I would still go with knight....they may be 310.00. However, Ya know it is going to be a Knight trigger and not some knock-off.

Link Posted: 10/1/2002 11:10:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I would still go with knight....they may be 310.00. However, Ya know it is going to be a Knight trigger and not some knock-off.

MSTN and Sableco are authorized Knight's dealers.  What makes you think that they would sell knockoffs?  Both are very reputable dealers.  BTW, there is no way in hell that an RRA trigger can be passed off as a KAC two stage trigger.  I have both.
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 11:47:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
www.knightsarmament.com/

I got mine for 225 from them in May.

Just beware that that site isn't the official site. Apparantly one guy made itand wanted to sell it to KAC, but they didn't want to pay the price he wanted.

The official site is under construction at: www.knightarmco.com

Link Posted: 10/3/2002 6:28:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 8:05:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MSTN and Sableco are authorized Knight's dealers.  What makes you think that they would sell knockoffs?  Both are very reputable dealers.  BTW, there is no way in hell that an RRA trigger can be passed off as a KAC two stage trigger.  I have both.

For some on that doesn't know these guns it would be hard to tell the difference.  What would they look for( If you didn't know what to look for?)For me I can drive about 30 min and I can be at Knight's front door... so..Mail order of a 300.00 trigger is not as much of a chance as it would be for someone that didnt have that luxury! I wasnt saying that these two fine reputible companies would sell knock off's. However, there are people who would sell knock offs. I have seen it too many times.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top