Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2002 7:46:13 AM EDT
I want to build a dissipator style upper and noticed that DPMS offers a lightweight version with a full length gas tube.  Has anyone tried one, any issues with them. John
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 11:24:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a DPMS Dissapator in a heavy barrel flat top. Works very well, very accurate. Actually a slight bit heavier than the 16 inch CAR heavy barrel. I'm satifsfied with what I've got.
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 11:32:07 AM EDT
[#2]
One of the guys brought one out to the AR15 shoot at Happy Hollow in Sapulpa Ok.  I was very impressed.

Jon
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 6:57:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a Bushmaster full chrome lined, M16 chambered lightweight Dissipator.  A handy rifle and hard to grab a hot barrel if you're shooting all day!

-- Chuck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top