Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2002 5:47:52 PM EDT
I accidentally posted this is the optics/mounts department.. sorry.. anyways...

This gun sweeeet... Looks cool... shoots great!  The front rail is not stock, and the muzzle brake is also not stock... anyone know who made them? Also the front rail is not perfectly straight, looking from the top of the gun it's canted slightly to the right...  and the muzzle brake is slightly twisted to the right. Anyone know if this is a user fixable item or should it be done by a gunsmith? Anyone know of a good one here in Seattle/Tacoma?

http://www.epicfoto.com/ar15.jpg

Ciao!
SP
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 8:47:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Stokes (a mod here, in the ee) sells those rails at the WAC gunshow.
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 8:54:34 PM EDT
[#2]
your brake is threaded on, get it perminatly attached for legality (how do I know? I just do)
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 9:59:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks all for your input.... any way to straighten the slight cant on the front rail?

edited to add pic...   here you can almost see the slight cant in the front rail...

http://www.epicfoto.com/ar15top.jpg

Thanks!
SP
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 10:43:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
your brake is threaded on, get it perminatly attached for legality (how do I know? I just do)

No, really, how do you know???
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 5:28:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, really, how do you know???

he said it was in his other thread said it was
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top