Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2002 6:06:22 PM EDT
At a recent gunshow, I saw some furniture sets that were in different camo patterns.  Usually, I am not into this sort of thing but a few of them looked good.  Thinking I might like to have a set around.  I didn't make a purchase at the gunshow, and was wondering if anyone here can tell me where I might find something like this.  The dealer at the show had 5-color desert camo, OD, snow camo, etc.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 6:49:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 6:26:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
No Ugly Guns

Thanks for the link.  I checked it out and it seems like they are getting out of the AR stock business.  Didn't see anything for a collapsible stock, and they had a note sayng they had one set left.  I'll dro[p them a line anyway.

Thanks again...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top