Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/17/2021 4:57:19 AM EDT
I'm sick of owning Geissele trash. I've got a clone correct URGI minus the charge handle and 4 prong. Would I make more money finishing the clone first and selling it whole or parting it out?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:40:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Whats wrong with Geissele?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:30:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Typically do better parting out.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:51:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I would say parting out, especially during this era.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:35:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Lol. 2020.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:39:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Haha this is a joke right?

Guess I'm parting it out. For people asking in the DMs, it's a 10.3 DD barrel, 9.5 MK16? Maybe 9.3 it's been too long since I knew for sure.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:27:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

This, care to elaborate on why you think Geissele is trash?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:40:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm sick of owning Geissele trash. I've got a clone correct URGI minus the charge handle and 4 prong. Would I make more money finishing the clone first and selling it whole or parting it out?
View Quote
The only part made by Geissele on the URGI is the rail right? You don't have the charging handle. So swap the rail and enjoy your DD barrel and mil spec upper / BCG.

This thread isn't going to turn into G hate. They're well respected, for good reason
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:08:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Someone always has to be a fooking drama queen.

Here you go OP.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:02:54 AM EDT
[#9]

LOL

In before the lock or move to GD.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:32:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Yes please keep your gifs out of the technical forum.

Geissele smithing tools are excellent, triggers are great, rails are pretty, and everything else caters to fan boys while also charging them a premium.
If Bill wanted to squash the shade behind the MK16 he could but instead he ignores the questions and blocks/bans the voices asking. I've sold my 4 geissele triggers and replaced them all with KAC 2 stages to retract my support but I digress.

I'm not keeping the upper because Im not interested in the URGI anymore. I don't need the chf durability, don't want the bendy rail and will make money on the colt receiver and bcg.

Will be replacing with a VLTOR MUR receiver, Colt 11.5 hrt barrel, KAC URX 3.1 10.75 and LMT FA enhanced bcg.

The button cut rifling are marginally more accurate and the 300fps increase will pair better with the 1-8 atacr I have for the system.

Much better host for the socom rc2 imo.
I will part out the upper, thank you guys.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top