BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 87
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:05:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I have an OG ODG Mk4 Fed from the first Black Friday sale in 2018 that I’m using on an 11.3” Wilson 300BLK barrel.

I think I’ll sell the 13” Mk16 URGI I’d bought a couple years ago since I find it too thin and since I just ordered a DDC Mk4 Fed. I’ll put my T2 on Spuhr HRT on the DDC and try to find a DD mount for another T2. And my Surefire SOCOM will look good w/ the DDC Fed rail.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:37:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 3ACR_Scout:

Yes, all the FBI variants use different colors of the 10" Mk4 Federal rail. I'm not sure about suppressors. They've come up a couple times, but since they seem to be used only by HRT members, and photos of them are hard to come by, I don't recall what's been posted about them. I believe they use Surefire adapters and suppressors, but that's about all I remember.

Black is used by regular field agents, and they don't use the Spuhr mounts, from what I've seen here. The FBI approved the Sig Romeo 4 for field agents, along with Aimpoint H1, H2, T1, and T2 models (here's a reference article). Non-HRT (SWAT and field agents) use Daniel Defense Aimpoint micro mounts.

The colors and associated accessory variations are broken down in the first post. ARogueNinja, the original author of this topic, was good enough to paste the info in there that I compiled from various people in this thread, including a couple FBI agents. You have to expand the quote under my username at the bottom of the original post to see this list:

HRT: DDC Mk4 handguard, 11.5" Colt HRT heavy barrel, Aimpoint T-2 on Spuhr mount, (not sure about the stock) black or FDE(?) CTR or Colt stock

Regional SWAT: OD Green Mk4 handguard, 11.5" Colt LE6933 government profile barrel, Aimpoint T-2 on Daniel Defense mount, OD green CTR or Colt stock

Vehicle Teams: Grey Mk4 handguard, 11.5" Colt LE6933 government profile barrel, Sig Romeo, FAB Defense PTK AFG, Maxim Defense collapsible stock

Field Agent: Black Mk4 handguard, 11.5" Colt LE6933 government profile barrel, Aimpoint T-2 on Daniel Defense mount or Sig Romeo, black CTR or Colt stock

Several FBI members have confirmed here that HRT is using the DDC rail, but pictures are scarce. I'm not sure which page in this topic had the photos of HRT members with Mk4 rails. I've looked for them a couple times but got tired of paging through this long topic.
View Quote

Thanks Great stuff, yeah spent the afternoon going through a few pages again
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:04:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: imdBman] [#3]

Yes, all the FBI variants use different colors of the 10" Mk4 Federal rail. I'm not sure about suppressors. They've come up a couple times, but since they seem to be used only by HRT members, and photos of them are hard to come by, I don't recall what's been posted about them. I believe they use Surefire adapters and suppressors, but that's about all I remember.

Black is used by regular field agents, and they don't use the Spuhr mounts, from what I've seen here. The FBI approved the Sig Romeo 4 for field agents, along with Aimpoint H1, H2, T1, and T2 models (here's a reference article). Non-HRT (SWAT and field agents) use Daniel Defense Aimpoint micro mounts.

The colors and associated accessory variations are broken down in the first post. ARogueNinja, the original author of this topic, was good enough to paste the info in there that I compiled from various people in this thread, including a couple FBI agents. You have to expand the quote under my username at the bottom of the original post to see this list:

HRT: DDC Mk4 handguard, 11.5" Colt HRT heavy barrel, Aimpoint T-2 on Spuhr mount, (not sure about the stock) black or FDE(?) CTR or Colt stock

Regional SWAT: OD Green Mk4 handguard, 11.5" Colt LE6933 government profile barrel, Aimpoint T-2 on Daniel Defense mount, OD green CTR or Colt stock

Vehicle Teams: Grey Mk4 handguard, 11.5" Colt LE6933 government profile barrel, Sig Romeo, FAB Defense PTK AFG, Maxim Defense collapsible stock

Field Agent: Black Mk4 handguard, 11.5" Colt LE6933 government profile barrel, Aimpoint T-2 on Daniel Defense mount or Sig Romeo, black CTR or Colt stock

Several FBI members have confirmed here that HRT is using the DDC rail, but pictures are scarce. I'm not sure which page in this topic had the photos of HRT members with Mk4 rails. I've looked for them a couple times but got tired of paging through this long topic.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Slu54:
Interesting. My rifle is I guess much closer to an HRT gun save the color, I guess I need to order a FDE Mk4. Is it still the 10" "FBI" rail? And what's the can, a FDE RC or a black mini?

Originally Posted By tamboi:
3ACR_Scout thanks for the reply, so a black gen 1 05-430 would be correct with the Spuhr mount and T-2. A black government charging handle? or standard milspec. I have an od ctr stock but that can be changed easily enough as can the pistol grip. As for the buffer tube the anodized od green does look great with the od rail but again if its not correct, why.  Have a few other pieces that may or may not work.

You know looking back I can't tell what color this HRT rails are, the pics are too blurry. Are there clear ones?

It's too bad if it is DDC because I love the OD, who knows.

Page 37  Most is on pages 37-38 and a few more mixed after.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 10:05:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By imdBman:
Page 37  Most is on pages 37-38 and a few more mixed after.
View Quote

Thanks, that was the start of hrt4me's excellent photos of his gray and black issued rifles. I paged forward and finally found the HRT photos again here:

HRT Mk4 Photos on Page 50

The Mk4 rail color is definitely hard to make out in these photos. They do show them with tan Surefire suppressors though, and a comment a couple posts down indicates that they use 3-prong adapters.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:19:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for pointing those out, looking at the stock, this one has definitely a little colour, but not the same as the mag which looks green

Attachment Attached File

Looks like black like black pistol grip and black windowed mag.

Attachment Attached File

This mag looks green, compared to the rest of the pictures.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:02:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ConanTheCimmerian] [#6]
Couldn't wait- bought a Gen1 Black MK4 Federal rail off the equipment exchange here. I have an LE marked 6920 upper/lower to pair it with and a 6933 barrel from Apex. I'll be posting pics once it's all together.

For the 11.5 inch factory new 6933 barrel, what do you guys recommend? H2 or H3 buffer? I'll also be replacing the buffer spring, should I get a standard Colt carbine spring? Or a Sprinco white? Or Blue?

Curious as to what is running optimally. This rifle will run purely brass .223/5.56 with my duty ammo being Hornady TAP 55gr .223
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:55:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AZgunner:
Couldn't wait- bought a Gen1 Black MK4 Federal rail off the equipment exchange here. I have an LE marked 6920 upper/lower to pair it with and a 6933 barrel from Apex. I'll be posting pics once it's all together.

For the 11.5 inch factory new 6933 barrel, what do you guys recommend? H2 or H3 buffer? I'll also be replacing the buffer spring, should I get a standard Colt carbine spring? Or a Sprinco white? Or Blue?

Curious as to what is running optimally. This rifle will run purely brass .223/5.56 with my duty ammo being Hornady TAP 55gr .223
View Quote

I just rebuilt mine and have the exact same barrel and using the brt EZTUNE  gas  tube. I was planning on taking it to the range tonight and testing it out. I will have to double check but I think I’m running a H2 buffer. I’ll report back tonight.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:06:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Bhavin22:

I just rebuilt mine and have the exact same barrel and using the brt EZTUNE  gas  tube. I was planning on taking it to the range tonight and testing it out. I will have to double check but I think I’m running a H2 buffer. I’ll report back tonight.
View Quote

Which gas tube did you go with? I'm not planning to run suppressed, it'll be purely unsuppressed with predominantly 55gr .223/5.56.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:28:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AZgunner:

Which gas tube did you go with? I'm not planning to run suppressed, it'll be purely unsuppressed with predominantly 55gr .223/5.56.
View Quote

The EZTUNE mix car
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 6:06:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Hmm, so just to confirm, the Spuhr HRT mount would NOT be clone correct in any way with the OD MK4  and green furniture? They (regional swat teams(?)) only used the DD mounts?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 6:34:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Urushiol:
Hmm, so just to confirm, the Spuhr HRT mount would NOT be clone correct in any way with the OD MK4  and green furniture? They (regional swat teams(?)) only used the DD mounts?
View Quote

technically, no
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:33:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Can someone point me to the page in the thread where the differences in Spuhr HRT mounts are described?

Also, are there any different Daniel Defense T1/T2 mounts?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:39:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Urushiol:
View Quote

Depends on whether you think the rails in the photos two posts above are green or tan. They look pretty green to me.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:49:38 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm sorry if this was covered earlier, but what is the port size on the latest Colt 6933 barrels (the ones with the FSB installed and 0.750 journal diameter)? Are they over gassed?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:44:55 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

So range trip update. I have the stripped colt 6933 barrel with brt EZTUNE mix car tube, H2 buffer and standard spring.
It ran 100% with the surefire RC. Without the can it would not cycle and load the next round. I will call brt and see what they say about it not working with and without can on.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:27:26 PM EDT
[#16]

So range trip update. I have the stripped colt 6933 barrel with brt EZTUNE mix car tube, H2 buffer and standard spring.
It ran 100% with the surefire RC. Without the can it would not cycle and load the next round. I will call brt and see what they say about it not working with and without can on.
View Quote

What ammo did you use 5.56 or .223?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:14:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Both.
After reading up on the brt EZTUNE mix car tube this is what I found out from a post that Clint put on another forum.
(Me paraphrasing)
The EZTUNE mix is a middle or the road size for suppressed and Unsuppressed. So the easiest way to get it to work the best you need to switch buffer out.
Suppressed you want a heavier buffer like H2 or H3
Unsuppressed you want to use a light buffer like car or H

Hopefully that makes sense
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:00:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By C6H12O6:
Can someone point me to the page in the thread where the differences in Spuhr HRT mounts are described?

Also, are there any different Daniel Defense T1/T2 mounts?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:05:13 PM EDT
[#19]

Depends on whether you think the rails in the photos two posts above are green or tan. They look pretty green to me.
View Quote

Yup sure does look like they are some confusion. I thought black, local, green, regional, gray, spec ops, ddc, hrt.

Pics of rails are pretty bad, going off these two pics from page 37.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:33:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3ACR_Scout] [#20]
Yup sure does look like they are some confusion. I thought black, local, green, regional, gray, spec ops, ddc, hrt.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28561/Screenshot_20210115-085530_Chrome_jpg-1780197.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28561/20210114_150236_jpg-1780198.JPG
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28561/Screenshot_20210115-085530_Chrome_jpg-1780197.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28561/20210114_150236_jpg-1780198.JPG

I know the color variations in the photos are confusing, but there are plenty of follow-on posts, including by hrt4me, clarifying what colors they are:

Originally Posted By Ed_Victory:
Originally Posted By hrt4me:
here is mine, as issued, directly from Quantico:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/1182/FBI_M4_jpg-1113702.JPG

A fantastic look at the elusive gray model, thank you for sharing.

not the best pics, but these are both my issued M4s as I relinquished the old black for my new grey (different collapsible stock, different pistol grip, different RDS optic and mount, different colored Geissele railed forearm, different colored Inforce wml, new afg...)

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/1182/FBI_M4s__black___grey__jpg-1114013.JPG

newly-issued grey M4 contains M16 hammer and H2 buffer (never before seen one marked this way)

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/1182/FBI_M4__grey__with_M16_hammer_jpg-1114054.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/1182/FBI_M4__grey__with_H2_buffer_jpg-1114056.JPG

Originally Posted By HCM3156:
Originally Posted By supermanct:
Has anyone seen the black or grey rail in use?

Yes.

The standard issue FBI carbine has the black rail.

The grey is on a modified carbine with a Troy or Maxim PDW type stock used by a unit that primarily works out of vehicles.

SWAT gets OD green railed carbines.

The color coding of the guns by assignment / program  is for internal logistical / armorer purposes. If you are responsible for hundreds or thousands of guns little things like color coding can make your life easier.

Here's an outdoor photo that hrt4me posted of his grey gun later, which I think shows the color better:

Attachment Attached File

Another interesting detail from hrt4me:

the grey carbines actually have slightly shorter barrels, making them approximately 1.5" shorter overall with collapsed buttstocks than the green or black carbines

Finally, this is a good summary posted on page 62, where HCM3156 followed up on my attempt to compile information for each of the four variants. Note that he confirms the breakdown of the four rail colors:

Originally Posted By HCM3156:

A black rifle can be completely clone correct, it would just represent a regular agent's rifle, not HRT or Regional SWAT. This thread started as a result of the interest in the green Geissele Mk4 handguards that showed up on Regional SWAT rifles, but all four Geissele colors are in use by the FBI. People are just (understandably) a bit fixated on the green ones because they look great. That's led to what a lot of people are doing, which is combining the features of the HRT and SWAT rifles into a mixed clone (SWAT green handguard and CTR stock, HRT heavy barrel, and Spuhr HRT Aimpoint mount).

I think it would be great if @ARogueNinja could update the original post to reflect the four FBI variants that are out there (these details are incomplete and could be a little off):

HRT: DDC Mk4 handguard, 11.5" Colt HRT heavy barrel, Aimpoint T-2 on Spuhr mount (not sure about the stock), black or FDE(?) CTR or Colt stock

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1182/green___grey_M4_carbines_jpg-1584398.JPG

I think this is a grey Mk4 issued to hrt4me but is (I believe) representative of the standard agent rifle configuration. I don't recall seeing any photos in this thread of a regular agent's carbine:

https://i.imgur.com/A6UVttH.jpg

It's a big organization. There are certain left and right limits but within those limits there are variations and mixes depending on the office, team, PFI (Primary Firearms Instructor) and individual user preferences. Guns get sent in and re-built into updated configurations, guns get mixes of old and new accessories depending on what is available at the time.

You have the four colors down. Guns are color coded by "program" for administrative purposes.

HRT operates on the fight club rule.  The heavy 11.5" barrel was requested back before free float rails were in use. For an 11.5" with an A frame and non FF 7' rail it's a good set up. Do they still use those barrels under the FF rails ?  Don't know.

Regional SWAT guns will have green rails and select fire lowers with ether select fire or G-SSA triggers. Locally it is operator choice but I can't speak to very office.  They will have a laser and a light, brands vary. I've seen both L3 and Steiner, Surefire and Inforce IR. Beyond that they vary by what the team and office will allow or provide. Some Prefer the T1/T2, some prefer the SIG Romeo for the circle dot.  Some SWAT rifles are painted, most aren't.

Locally the SWAT guns have either the aimpoint or SIG, rear mounted PEQ 15, surefire mini scouts and unity TAPS switching.  SIG vs Aimpoint is preference. Those favoring the SIG normally cite the circle dot reticle based both on prior exposure to eotech and use of the 6 o'clock hash mark at CQB ranges.

Agent rifles will vary depending on what was available  when they were built, what the office/PFI allows and Agent preference within the left and right limits of policy. A mix of Aimpoint and SIG optics is normal.  Agents are limited to the single cell gen2 inforce WML.

For example, the troy rails were replaced with Geissele, vs Troy BUIS which are still common even though new guns are getting magpul Pros.  Same with the fab defense AFG vs the magpul AFG, Vtac sling vs magpul sling etc.  

Guns may have GI, Ergo, Hogue, or magpul pistol grips.  Vtac or magpul slings etc.  Geissele and Radian ambi charging handles are authorized as well.

The general trend is away from Troy, FAB, Ergo and Viking stuff to magpul  sights, grips and slings. The magpul CTR continues to be the defacto stock.

Locally they try to get every Agent a long gun but this is not true of every office, especially in bigger cities.  In some places only SWAT and those in specific assignments get long guns.

There is a Personally Owned Weapon (POW) rifle program.  It was revived a few years ago. The original configuration was basically a 6920 with an 11' Troy Alpha rail. That was updated to a 6920 with a 13" Geissele Mk4  and an optional SSA trigger about 2 years ago.  Wait times for these rifles were sometimes a year or more as Colt apparently built them in batches.   The new POW rifle will be a 16' Geissele Super Duty with a 13' Mk4 rail.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:58:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah not sure about this, looks ddc to me,even asked the wifey

Attachment Attached File

The picture in question

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:06:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bhavin22] [#22]

Dude it is gray. Hrt has already posted a pic of it outside in sunlight and it’s the same rifle he is issued.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:31:25 PM EDT
[#23]

Dude it is gray. Hrt has already posted a pic of it outside in sunlight and it’s the same rifle he is issued.
View All Quotes

Havent seen that pic, gotta a page number
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:45:51 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

I just reposted it, 4 messages above. Here it is again. This is the same rifle that was issued to hrt4me:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:07:02 PM EDT
[#25]

I just reposted it, 4 messages above. Here it is again. This is the same rifle that was issued to hrt4me:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1182/green___grey_M4_carbines_jpg-1584398.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1182/FBI_M4_jpg-1113702.JPG
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1182/FBI_M4_jpg-1113702.JPG

Jesus the difference, looks like night and day, compared to some other pics Ive seen
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:08:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Attachment Attached File

Now that I would consider grey, the lighting wow
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:17:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tamboi] [#27]
Attachment Attached File

Just looking at that image, would I be correct in saying black ergo grip on bpth, fab angled grip, previous pic of the gray (pahe 37) had the mwl light, top rifle surefire scout? Fde ctr on top rifle, as for the model of Trpy rear, not so sure after looking at this pic. Bottom of the sight under the aparture looks different

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#28]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28561/20210115_141142_jpg-1780686.JPG

Just looking at that image, would I be correct in saying black ergo grip on bpth, fab angled grip, previous pic of the gray (pahe 37) had the mwl light, top rifle surefire scout? Fde ctr on top rifle, as for the model of Trpy rear, not so sure after looking at this pic. Bottom of the sight under the aparture looks different

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28561/Screenshot_20210114-205802_Gallery_jpg-1780687.JPG
View Quote

That is a ODG CTR stock on the green rail gun. As for the light it depends on the rail color and what that department is running.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:39:46 PM EDT
[#29]

That is a ODG CTR stock on the green rail gun. As for the light it depends on the rail color and what that department is running.
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28561/Screenshot_20210114-205802_Gallery_jpg-1780687.JPG

According to the operator, the top rail is ddc and the bottom is gray
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:25:13 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

The top one is a Regional SWAT rifle with a OD green Mk4 Federal rail, an OD green CTR stock, and green paint sprayed on the lower receiver. Hrt4me posted the photo here without any comment. He hasn’t posted any DDC rail photos.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:30:13 PM EDT
[#31]

The top one is a Regional SWAT rifle with a OD green Mk4 Federal rail, an OD green CTR stock, and green paint sprayed on the lower receiver. Hrt4me posted the photo here without any comment. He hasn’t posted any DDC rail photos.
View All Quotes

Well shit I have no idea what the colors of Geissele rails are. Those first pics hrt posted up looked like a ddc rail and when photographed in daylight its like night and day and the rail is gray, some difference.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:02:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bhavin22] [#32]

Well shit I have no idea what the colors of Geissele rails are. Those first pics hrt posted up looked like a ddc rail and when photographed in daylight its like night and day and the rail is gray, some difference.

View Quote

Time to get your eyes checked
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:34:18 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

I get it, my OD mk4 rail looked black on the one side of my workshop and green on the other.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:06:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Lol, these two pics are the same rifle, christ I may get my eyes checked.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:15:58 PM EDT
[#35]
I recently purchased a Colt le6920oem2.I’m thinking about having adco cut down the 16” barrel to 11.5 .should I cut it or buy a new one ?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:36:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By mevsthem:
I recently purchased a Colt le6920oem2.I’m thinking about having adco cut down the 16” barrel to 11.5 .should I cut it or buy a new one ?
View Quote

Depends. If you can sell it for a good price get a new 11.5 which would be more clone correct. If not chop it and have the gas port open to your desired size.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:42:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By mevsthem:
View Quote

In my opinion, since the OEM2 barrel is kind of unusual to see for sale separately, you can probably sell it easily and pay for most if not all of the cost of a stripped 6933 barrel (backorder from Brownells, should be able to find a $15 off coupon code). Brownells seems to get the barrels back in stock every few months. Then you can get a more clone correct upper by using a Geissele gas block with the clean 6933 barrel. Not sure if you have a Geissele rail yet, but if you have an early one or find one for sale, it may come with the gas block already.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:29:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Not clone correct, but here’s my inspired build. The recent batch of DDC MK4 Federal rails appear to be more of a matte color.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#39]
mine is matte as well

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:44:42 PM EDT
[#40]
For those making actual clones, once I've thoroughly sanitized some images I'll post some examples of the huge variations between rifles.

The information to follow is specific to regional SWAT.

For this post, I wanted to touch on gas blocks. You will sometimes see the Troy if the rifle is an early conversion and it is not a regularly used gun. (they cut barrels and opened gas ports early on in this program)

For newly built uppers, or guns with replacement barrels they use Colt barrels with the Geissele gas block.

What you will see here is a gas block taken from a Gen 1 Federal rail, issued directly to Quantico with the rail (as in, contract fulfillment, this is not a commercially obtained rail), and then a picture of a regular commercial gas block that shipped with a normal G rail.

Notice they are exactly the same. At some point they may have been shipping restricted gas ports with the rails, but seemingly not now. The gas port on the barrel is 0.70.

They also do not use the pin, and only use the set screws.

Factory

FBI

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:01:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kevblah] [#41]
made some changes to my build

swapped out the inforce wml for a surefire m340c, may further replace this with an m340v, havent decided yet

also added in a surefire sr07-d-it dual pad switch

may add a magpul vfg in odg. will dump the front troy sight once i can get my hands on a leaf for the dbal

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:16:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Not sure what colour this is supposed to be.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:16:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:15:24 PM EDT
[#44]
looks gray to me
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:20:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Cdm1985:
Not clone correct, but here’s my inspired build. The recent batch of DDC MK4 Federal rails appear to be more of a matte color.
https://i1.lensdump.com/i/0bMopK.jpg
https://i1.lensdump.com/i/0bMY1c.jpg

View Quote

Looks awesome
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:38:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bhavin22] [#46]
Hard to tell but looks DDC to me what color did you buy?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:04:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tamboi] [#47]
Thats supposed to be ddc, same upper different pic

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:16:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Flash and no flash

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:29:26 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

Seem some for you old guys/gals might just need your eyes checked
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:51:48 PM EDT
[#50]
that 100% looks gray or silver to me
Page / 87
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top