User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 123
Posted: 6/10/2018 12:23:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eyekahn]
Branching off from the normal Recce Rifle Thread for just legit clones. These have the most varying setups of all the clones, I believe. There is no hard data listed for every piece of equipment on these rifles. Only ITW photo's and some small lists of procurement from NSW. I have outlined the parts used most commonly but there are plenty of versions that are not covered in this list. The ITW one off photos of an already one off setup can be cloned using the parts visible in the photo!

There are 5 major types of these clones. All are built on Colt receivers except the 416 variant. Details are below

NSWDG RECCE RIFLE:

Optic: 2.5-10x24 Nightforce
Rings: Nightforce A110
Piggybacked Optics: Jpoint, T1, or Insight MRDS. All using the respective mounts for each either using Wilcox NF ring cap. NF/Wilcox RULR cap, or 30mm tube mounts.
Handguard: KAC FF RAS Rifle Length
Barrel: Mystery Manufacturer. is 15.1" in length and uses the Ops Inc brake and collar
Suppressor: Ops 12th Model(AEM5 kosher too)
Bipod's: Atlas BT10 or Harris 6-9
Pistol Grips: A2, Ergo Deluxe, or DPMS
VFG: TD VFG or Magpul AFG2
Stocks: SOPMOD or CTR

NSWDG 416 Recce:

Optic: Nightforce 2.5-10x24 or Nightforce 1-4x24
Piggybacked Optic: Jpoint and Insight mounted in Wilcox Ring Cap or Insight 30mm Mount/Cap.
Rings: Nightforce A110, or Unimount. Larue LT101 Riser
Handguard: Factory HK
Barrel: 13"? Chopped HK barrel with Ops Collar and Brake, 14.5", or 10.4" HK
Muzzle Device: AAC 18T, BE Myers 249F, or Ops Brake
Suppressor: Ops 12th Model or AAC 416SD
Pistol Grips: TD or HK
VFG: TD, Grip Pod, or KAC
Stocks: SOPMOD, CTR, Vltor, or Factory HK

OG NSWDG Recce:

Optic: 2.5-10x24/32 Nightforce or Leupold Vari-x/MK4 series
Rings: Nightforce A110's, A203's, Leupold MK4, or KAC 1.4/5"
Piggybacked Optics: Jpoint in Wilcox NF mount. NF RULR Mount for RULR
Handguard: KAC FF RAS Rifle Length and Medium Length
Barrel: Lilja 17" SS
Muzzle Device: KAC M4QD or BE Myers 249F
Suppressor: KAC M4 QDSS CORNCOB
Bipod's: Harris 6-9 or Grip Pod
Pistol Grips: A2
Stocks: SOPMOD or CTR

Delta Recce:

Optic: S&B Short Dot
Rings: Larue LT101 Riser, Larue Rings
Handguard: KAC MRE
Barrel: 14.5 M4A1 Colt
Muzzle Device: KAC M4QD
Suppressor: KAC M4 QDSS CORNCOB
Pistol Grips: A2
VFG: Gangsta Grip
Stocks: SOPMOD or Car

AFSOC 416 Recce :

Optic: S&B Short Dot, NF 2.5-10x32, or Leupold 1-6 MK6
Rings: Larue LT104, NF Unimount, or Leupold MK6
Handguard: Geissele SMR or Remington RAHG
Barrel: 14.5 HK
Muzzle Device: Surefire 212
Suppressor: Surefire 212 with SOCOM locking collar
Pistol Grips: HK
VFG: Stubby
Stocks: CTR
Bipod: Atlas

ISSUED GUNS:

NSW RECCE

NSW 416 RECCE:

Attachment Attached File

OG SEAL RECCE:

DELTA RECCE:

AFSOC 416 RECCE:

CLONES:

Link Posted: 12/7/2020 12:58:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stainlineho:
I did a 12.5 FSB build. It’s no Gordon clone but you will love the feel of the AEM5 on the 12.5. It just feels right and the weight up front is barely noticeable if you have any muscular endurance.

Pics in the Ops/Allen thread in the armory.
View Quote

I've seen it and love it! I've actually never had a plastic handguard/carry handle upper and have wanted to for a while.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 8:07:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I did a 12.5 FSB build. It’s no Gordon clone but you will love the feel of the AEM5 on the 12.5. It just feels right and the weight up front is barely noticeable if you have any muscular endurance.

Pics in the Ops/Allen thread in the armory.
View Quote

I have a 14.5" Colt assembly coming in that I'm going to send out to chop down to 12.5" for a 723 Clone. Did you just get Ron measurements for the collar?
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 9:53:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By eMc9001:

I have a 14.5" Colt assembly coming in that I'm going to send out to chop down to 12.5" for a 723 Clone. Did you just get Ron measurements for the collar?
View Quote

Yep, three measurements to thousandths of an inch.  Distance from bare muzzle to step.  Diameter of barrel before and after the step.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 10:24:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Yep, three measurements to thousandths of an inch.  Distance from bare muzzle to step.  Diameter of barrel before and after the step.
View Quote

Cool, thanks dude.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 11:10:04 AM EDT
[#5]
@Eyekahn

I stumbled onto that video and made my way to your mountaineering video. That video was insane and it felt like that mountain wall went down for an eternity.

Here's the video if anyone is curious:
https://youtu.be/lldx1Ie0c_0

But keeping it on topic, the 15.1 seemed like a real soft shooter.

Link Posted: 12/7/2020 11:50:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By l1ving:
@Eyekahn

I stumbled onto that video and made my way to your mountaineering video. That video was insane and it felt like that mountain wall went down for an eternity.

View Quote

That's my vid. Glad you liked it.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 4:30:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eyekahn] [#7]
Originally Posted By RTUtah:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
@Eyekahn

Yea that's J. He's wild on them cliff sides.

15.1 shoots great with an H2 and Sprinco Blue

Barely moves unsuppressed with 55gr.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 7:36:46 PM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes
@Eyekahn

Yeah, that's a whole lotta nope for me.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 3:50:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: S-1] [#9]
I thought that you Recce guys would appreciate and enjoy the listen. Mike Ritland had Terry Houin on his podcast this week. Houin is a veteran SEAL of 26 years, 17 of them with DEVGRU. He served in Gold and Black squadrons. He was one of the snipers on the Captain Phillips op. He goes into many stories and is truly a humble guy. Anyways, he mentions his Recce several times throughout the podcast so I thought that you would be interested.

Captain Phillips & Extortion 17 with Terry Houin | Mike Drop: Episode 65
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 11:06:14 AM EDT
[#10]
OK- I have to ask:

After doing my due diligence by searching this Thread, my question is:

Does anyone here, or who owns one - Have any Positive or Negative Info or Experience about purchasing "Clones" from the Company "Charlies Clones" ??????

I've been very drawn to their Geissele USASOC / M4 / URGi Complete Upper Receivers! Geissele told me flat out that they "Provide" them their Rifle Parts, but are not affiliated with them when it comes to their Clones of any type. IMHO - and which can be 100% incorrect, is that "Clones" are a "Wanna-Be" in the end, and should not be considered as reputable as the Real Deal (Unless you are an Operator, and have direct access to them via your Armory) Despite being a Retired 03 MOS my entire career, I'm a bit unsure what to think of these?

However, if they truly are a Solid Built Item - perhaps this could be the push I need to buy one and find out for myself. Unless anyone with live experience can speak to their Authenticity, I would be grateful for the "Education" on such Uppers!
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 11:36:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By S-1:
I thought that you Recce guys would appreciate and enjoy the listen. Mike Ritland had Terry Houin on his podcast this week. Houin is a veteran SEAL of 26 years, 17 of them with DEVGRU. He served in Gold and Black squadrons. He was one of the snipers on the Captain Phillips op. He goes into many stories and is truly a humble guy. Anyways, he mentions his Recce several times throughout the podcast so I thought that you would be interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bNiibUqaIs
View Quote

GREAT SHIT !!!
I always knew that Jessica Lynch story was not an "ALL Marine" Rescue Team! -- I can even recall the ordeal over her and how unsat they were getting "Lost"  lol
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 11:50:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By GunnyFitz:
OK- I have to ask:

Does anyone here, or who owns one - Have any Positive or Negative Info or Experience about purchasing "Clones" from the Company "Charlies Clones" ??????

I've been very drawn to their Geissele USASOC / M4 / URGi Complete Upper Receivers! Geissele told me flat out that they "Provide" them their Rifle Parts, but are not affiliated with them when it comes to their Clones of any type. IMHO - and which can be 100% incorrect, is that "Clones" are a "Wanna-Be" in the end, and should not be considered as reputable as the Real Deal (Unless you are an Operator, and have direct access to them via your Armory) Despite being a Retired 03 MOS my entire career, I'm a bit unsure what to think of these?

However, if they truly are a Solid Built Item - perhaps this could be the push I need to buy one and find out for myself. Unless anyone with live experience can speak to their Authenticity, I would be grateful for the "Education" on such Uppers!
View Quote

Don't buy from Charlie's.   I just saved you $1000s and headaches.....you're welcome.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 12:10:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CMCctx] [#13]
OK- I have to ask:

View Quote

Stay very - and I cannot express how imperative it is that you stay VERY- far away from Charlie's. They are notorious for fuckery of all types. It took me a very long time to get a refund after they tried to pull a fast one on me. I didn't know what I'd done until after I ordered and posted that I had. I immediately got apologies and warnings from members here. I was stupid and still gave them a shot. I finally had enough and tried to cancel my order, then they purposefully stalled my cancellation by acting confused, and then said my order was on its way out so it was too late for a refund (funny enough I never got any tracking or proof of such claim). Finally got them to "understand" that I just wanted a refund and then the owner called and said their funds were frozen and couldn't refund through the business, and asked if he could personally PayPal me the refund. I never got that so I finally went through my bank to get my refund. Even that took a while because CCC was still trying everything to wiggle out of it.

DO NOT ORDER FROM CHARLIE'S CUSTOM CLONES.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 12:35:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By JohnnyUtah427:

Don't buy from Charlie's.   I just saved you $1000s and headaches.....you're welcome.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 8:57:58 PM EDT
[#15]
OK- I have to ask:

View Quote

@gunnyfitz

It took me almost 12 months to get an upper from them, and after receiving the package, it did not include the correct parts and was missing parts. This was a URG-i upper as well.

Charlies Custom clones is a FRAUD, and does not have any stock of what they sell you. They manipulate google adsense and search results, so that they show up first in clone part searches, and it shows in stock.

Please, for the love of God, do not give them your money.

I know my comments are quite harsh, but I had a hell of a time dealing with them.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 9:20:24 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

Wow. .I am EXTREMELY impressed that you and our fellow Member below have literally sat up straight and confirmed that what my 6th sense felt - EVEN after multiple email exchanges with them which "Guaranteed" me these items are Solid, Identical Clones to ALL of the USASOCOM/ and URGi Uppers! Thank you so very, very much and YES - you just saved me thousands!! Send me your address and Ill send a check for at least 1k. Seriously, MANY MANY thanks!

Originally Posted By CMCctx:

Stay very - and I cannot express how imperative it is that you stay VERY- far away from Charlie's. They are notorious for fuckery of all types. It took me a very long time to get a refund after they tried to pull a fast one on me. I didn't know what I'd done until after I ordered and posted that I had. I immediately got apologies and warnings from members here. I was stupid and still gave them a shot. I finally had enough and tried to cancel my order, then they purposefully stalled my cancellation by acting confused, and then said my order was on its way out so it was too late for a refund (funny enough I never got any tracking or proof of such claim). Finally got them to "understand" that I just wanted a refund and then the owner called and said their funds were frozen and couldn't refund through the business, and asked if he could personally PayPal me the refund. I never got that so I finally went through my bank to get my refund. Even that took a while because CCC was still trying everything to wiggle out of it.
View Quote

At first I was hesitant to post a question about a Company I've only READ about being crooked. Honestly, I've received warnings for NOT posting things in the correct Section and didn't want this to be the same. However, after not one But TWO fellow Members came (This fast) to help support the negative feedback I've learned - THIS IS TRULY DRIVEN HOME!!

I'm wicked sorry you had the Run Around and unfortunately were another statistic of their thievery.  Tell me this - how the hell are they still able to obtain parts from Geissele and and all the other Tier One companies and rip us off at the same time? Its hard to believe that the Team at Geissele is just blindly selling them parts and doesn't have a care in the world on what they do w them? UGGHH. OK. OK.

Thanks to the BOTH of you - I'm steering far from them, YET am still curious WHO & WWHERE I can score these hot uppers? Any help from you will be greatly appreciated and Id even like to hear personal war stories about them, AND if you're personally trying to sell one of these - I'll take it!!

Semper Fidelis!
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 9:44:02 PM EDT
[#17]
**Just fell off my chair when I opened this email. Once on their :
ReStock Reminder List you get these all the time. IN FACT - its been these emails that literally had me put them into my cart and that little Devil & Angel from Animal House telling me to BUY ONE or PASS !!

Thanks to Members like you Ive been fair warned, but I can't deny these aren't drawing me in like Godfather III. [Time to UNSUBSCRIBE]

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

*where can I find the real deal??
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 9:44:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GunnyFitz] [#18]
Dupe. Please delete. No clue why it happened.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 11:14:48 PM EDT
[#19]
OK- I have to ask:

View Quote

STAY. AWAY.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 3:33:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Does anyone know which Aimpoint screws are needed for a T2 with the Wilcox Micro Nightforce ring mount?
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 10:37:07 PM EDT
[#21]
I heard someone say Gordon carbine so here I am. Obviously just a OGS build until I finally grab an AEM5 and get it chopped and collared.

But on a note related to this thread. Anyone have experience with piggybacking a MRDS on a RULR mount? The factory insight ring/pic rail sits a little too tall for me and was thinking about more options. Trying the Wilcox mount might be ideal too.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 10:40:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Soberglitch:
I heard someone say Gordon carbine so here I am. Obviously just a OGS build until I finally grab an AEM5 and get it chopped and collared.

https://i.ibb.co/7rqfVFS/1753-C782-E213-44-D5-8426-FD9-D11621-E5-E.jpg

But on a note related to this thread. Anyone have experience with piggybacking a MRDS on a RULR mount? The factory insight ring/pic rail sits a little too tall for me and was thinking about more options. Trying the Wilcox mount might be ideal too.
View Quote

That's a shit-hot clone, bro. Nice work.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 11:35:09 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Amen. Awesome build soberglitch.
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 12:30:08 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm ready to FO on the barrel for this build. Final answer from you all - CLE or Wylde chamber for a Douglas 15.1 barrel from Compass lake? I have a healthy stash of IMI and Magtech/CBC 77 grainers, so I'm leaning towards the Wylde chamber. I plan on shooting that and M193/M855 (IMI again, the 2018 Midway sale, etc)

Help.
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 7:20:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By JLAudio:
I'm ready to FO on the barrel for this build. Final answer from you all - CLE or Wylde chamber for a Douglas 15.1 barrel from Compass lake? I have a healthy stash of IMI and Magtech/CBC 77 grainers, so I'm leaning towards the Wylde chamber. I plan on shooting that and M193/M855 (IMI again, the 2018 Midway sale, etc)

Help.
View Quote

Wylde unless you're handloading.
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 4:37:22 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

Amen. Awesome build soberglitch.
View Quote

Thanks guys. Hopefully my Recce-ish clone turns out well once I finish it in a week or two.
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 8:40:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Soberglitch:

Thanks guys. Hopefully my Recce-ish clone turns out well once I finish it in a week or two.
View Quote

Funny you posted that thing, I'm waiting on parts for what I'm calling the "Undisciplined Cowboy" clone.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 5:14:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eyekahn] [#28]

Help.
View Quote

I've had both in a 15.1. They both shoot factory 73ELD the exact same.

The Wylde has been easier to handload for and has been a faster barrel with the exact same handload.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 5:26:38 PM EDT
[#29]

Help.
View All Quotes

Help.

Here's what CLE says from their FAQ.

How do I choose a chamber? Wylde or Compass Lake Engineering?
Match competitors usually choose the CLE chamber.
The CLE match chamber is basically the same as a .223 SAAMI spec chamber with a modified lead angle in the throat. The CLE chamber has
a 1.5 degree lead angle per side where the .223 is over 3 degrees. This allows for less bullet jump with out of the magazine ammo yet
still providing an advantageous lead angle for modern high ballistic coefficient bullets. The Wylde chamber is .002 bigger in the
cartridge case area and has a longer throat. On the average the CLE chamber will shoot 23% smaller groups with out of the magazine
ammo. The CLE match chamber will give better barrel life due to the shorter throat and gives slightly higher pressure.
There has been no problem shooting PMC, Lake City and IMI .556 Rounds out of the CLE chamber.
It is ultimately up to the shooter to determine the suitability of the ammo in a particular firearm

I only have experience with the CLE Douglas Recon barrel and it was a laser beam with Mk262/IMI Razor Core. I shouldn't have sold it and need to look at getting another one.

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 5:42:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 5:45:05 PM EDT
[#31]

Damnnnnn. You and @Eyekahn with the taupe heat.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 5:48:10 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

He gave me the inspiration  
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 6:58:32 PM EDT
[#33]

Looks awesome! Are you going to coat the can? I'm thinking of having mine refinished from C240 to C246
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Eyekahn:

Looks awesome! Are you going to coat the can? I'm thinking of having mine refinished from C240 to C246
View All Quotes

It’s a Faux Can .. been going back and forth about it.. Prolly just rattle can that bastard
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:54:23 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

"..Fwd: you're welcome! Put another tick mark on the AGAINST the Company! (Stand by, its about to take take spped!

View Quote

If I went with their choice, most likely I'd be outta luck - or money! Good looking out guys! After hearing all about this Co I decided to steer HARD RIGHT! I realize a few " bad apples" fall from every tree - but this is not your regular tree!  Special Thanks  Gents!
Semper Fidelis !
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 11:09:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eyekahn] [#36]
Just pulled the NSW out of the safe and admired it for a few minutes. Not really mine in particular just the whole concept and setup. It makes me question why I have every other rifle in my safe since this one will do it all.

The only thing that would make it better is a Unimount with a Wilcox ring. But I feel the Uni on the DI NSW would deviate too far. Then again I have a Burris mount for my Docter ha.

Reposted photo but my favorite picture of it.

Link Posted: 12/24/2020 9:02:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Just pulled the NSW out of the safe and admired it for a few minutes. Not really mine in particular just the whole concept and setup. It makes me question why I have every other rifle in my safe since this one will do it all.

The only thing that would make it better is a Unimount with a Wilcox ring. But I feel the Uni on the DI NSW would deviate too far. Then again I have a Burris mount for my Docter ha.

https://i.imgur.com/xccgoWA.jpg
View Quote

Good-looking gun there.

Kills me to think that 5-6yrs ago I had a Docter mrds and Wilcox NF mount that I picked up relatively easily for a non-clone build. I could be that much closer to recce perfection right now.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 9:37:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By minion42:

Good-looking gun there.

Kills me to think that 5-6yrs ago I had a Docter mrds and Wilcox NF mount that I picked up relatively easily for a non-clone build. I could be that much closer to recce perfection right now.
View Quote

Ehh not a big deal. Not all NSW rifles ran a doctor up top.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 9:38:15 AM EDT
[#39]

https://i.imgur.com/xccgoWA.jpg
View Quote

@Eyekahn please elaborate I've been wanting to do this for so long but I'm so into the offbeat stuff, and I think that any attempt to do this clone should be done right. Do you really believe that this is a "do all"? All of mine range from 14.5"-20", one soon to be chopped to 12.5". Would you put the 15.1 as a true catch all?
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 9:54:53 AM EDT
[#40]

@Eyekahn please elaborate I've been wanting to do this for so long but I'm so into the offbeat stuff, and I think that any attempt to do this clone should be done right. Do you really believe that this is a "do all"? All of mine range from 14.5"-20", one soon to be chopped to 12.5". Would you put the 15.1 as a true catch all?
View Quote

I agree with Eyekahn and I think it is as far as 5.56 variants go and what I own in the stable. I've ditched everything I own 15.1" and longer, there's not a use for them to me and I don't think I can really get rid of this NSW for the nostalgia factor and how long it took to do this build. I'm partial to my short AR's with LPVO's but they don't have the range and accuracy that this one can get. TL;DR NSW is masterrace
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 10:14:58 AM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

1000% yes. It's the only AR15 you will ever need. You may want more but if your truly trying to master one setup it's awesome.

Now obviously you could run a more modern version. Like a 14.5 URGI with 1-10 Razor. Or let's say a 13.7" with a 13" URX4 and Razor/ATACR/NX8. But it just doesn't have as much of a cool factor to me.

Is it more practical? Yes, especially with a Flash Hider and a Socom can. If I had a short Socom can and never experienced an AEM5 I would 100% have one of the above.

You want a clone?
You want something everyone else at the range doesn't have?
You want to smash steel at 6-800?
You want to run and gun up close?
You want an insanely quiet 5.56 SBR?

If you answered yes to all the above then the NSW is for you.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 12:14:32 AM EDT
[#42]

1000% yes. It's the only AR15 you will ever need. You may want more but if your truly trying to master one setup it's awesome.

Now obviously you could run a more modern version. Like a 14.5 URGI with 1-10 Razor. Or let's say a 13.7" with a 13" URX4 and Razor/ATACR/NX8. But it just doesn't have as much of a cool factor to me.

Is it more practical? Yes, especially with a Flash Hider and a Socom can. If I had a short Socom can and never experienced an AEM5 I would 100% have one of the above.

You want a clone?

View Quote

Pic placeholder! It must go here after that excellent post!!
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 8:39:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By 5pt56:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 5pt56:

You want a clone?

Agreed!
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 8:58:29 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm most of the way there, but without correct optic I'm DOA
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 9:26:23 AM EDT
[#45]

You want a clone?

View Quote

That's it; I'm chopping the 16 back to 15.1.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 9:50:22 AM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

You want a clone?
You want t something everyone else at the range doesn't have?

That’s what I’m doing, quick re rail, cut the barrel to 15.1” and Im set. I’m going to send it to D Wilson after the first of the year. It was originally built by HCS as a 16” REECE using a KAC URX 3.0 rail, sold the rail, but the correct KAC, has the OPS brake and collar, Colt AF upper. The optic is going to be the killer, for now I have Nightforce 2.5x10x36, in a LaRue LT104
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 10:36:27 AM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

FINALLY
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 11:01:34 AM EDT
[#48]

FINALLY
View All Quotes

FINALLY

I give him credit for making it this long.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 11:04:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Outrider:

View Quote

It's because he didn't want to get shamed in his own thread.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 11:10:59 AM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Outrider:

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 123
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top