Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2016 2:58:25 PM EDT
The MK18 has begun!  I didn't feel like this measly pistol would be allowed in the MK18 thread, so I thought I'd post it here
I was able to pick this up on the EE for a fair price.  It even had a FH-556-RC (Surefire 4Prong).  Yes, I do plan on submitting a Form 4 early next year.  No, I will not sell the 4P.

I come here to ask a few questions.  First, should I just keep shooting it with irons?  The plan is to put a SU-230 on it in the next few months after tax season.  However, if I did go through with this, should I wait until I am able to get it SBR'd via a Form 1?  I'm not sure if a 20oz optic will be fitting on an AR pistol

I know the clone game isn't cheap, but I'd like to save as much as I can by not buying some cheap red dot to throw on it until I purchase an optic.  I guess learning how to use iron sights will be a plus.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:28:23 PM EDT
[#1]
They should allow pistols in the Mk18 thread.  I think.  And it looks like you have a good start on a true clone.  I think that's the correct rail and BUIS.....  So.....
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:31:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Surefire 4P FH's are no longer rare. Pretty easy to find one for $250 nowadays.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:43:07 PM EDT
[#3]
You need to get rid of that disgusting grip and get an A1 for it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top