Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/20/2016 10:03:38 AM EDT

found in the ops inc thread.  I really want to build one like it (after i finish my mk12 build...ugh)

maybe 12.5 inch barrel? ops inc 4th? what keymod is that? and what front sight and stock?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:23:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Stock is a BCM gunfighter
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:49:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stock is a BCM gunfighter
View Quote

thanks, any ideas on the keymod rail?  bcm kmr?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:50:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Rail is a BCM KMR (not alpha) and Stock is BCM Gunfighter.  Front sight maybe a PRI Flip up ( http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/PRI-Flip-Up-Front-Sight-p/pri%2005-0025%20frontsight%20%20barrel.htmbut I'm not sure.  IM the poster of that pic in the thread
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:04:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Battle Arms Development forged upper/lower
Magpul MOE grip
BCM Mod 0 angled stubby foregrip
BCM Mod 4 charging handle
Vortex scope (can't tell the model)
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:18:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/SRwo1GZ.jpg

found in the ops inc thread.  I really want to build one like it (after i finish my mk12 build...ugh)

maybe 12.5 inch barrel? ops inc 4th? what keymod is that? and what front sight and stock?

Thanks.
View Quote

The poster calls out specifically what it is. AEM3/OPS 15th on a 11.5" barrel. Front sight is PRI. You could always IM the poster to get build details.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top