User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2015 10:09:41 PM EDT
So I just bought all the parts to put together my first AR  

PSA Blemished Complete MOE Lower - $160
Gas tube - Free from friend
Aero Precision m4e1 complete ehanced upper and handguard combo (15" MLOK) - $200
BCM Gunfighter Mod4 Charging handle - $38
BCM BCG - $145
Daniel Defense Clamp Gas block - $58
Strike Industries Venom Flash Hider - $47
Ballistic Advantage 16" Government Profile Mid length Barrel - $95
MBUS - $64

Now Waiting for all my parts to come in

How'd I do??  I'll post pictures when I get it all put together, have a good friend putting it together for me and teaching me.
Give me feedback and advice!
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 10:22:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I just bought all the parts to put together my first AR  

PSA Blemished Complete MOE Lower - $160
Gas tube - Free from friend
Aero Precision m4e1 complete ehanced upper and handguard combo (15" MLOK) - $200
BCM Gunfighter Mod4 Charging handle - $38
BCM BCG - $145
Daniel Defense Clamp Gas block - $58
Strike Industries Venom Flash Hider - $47
Ballistic Advantage 16" Government Profile Mid length Barrel - $95
MBUS - $64

Now Waiting for all my parts to come in

How'd I do??  I'll post pictures when I get it all put together, have a good friend putting it together for me and teaching me.
Give me feedback and advice!
View Quote

Where did you find a complete aero enhanced upper for 200?
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 10:38:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice component list. I'm a big fan of the AP "Enhanced" upper/hand guard combo (and if you really did get both the upper and 15" hand guard for $200, *please* tell me where).

Feedback? Flash hiders: meh. Give me a good compensator, like the SI Type 89 (which is a bargain), or the VG6 Precision "Epsilon".
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 10:55:53 PM EDT
[#3]
http://www.schuylerarmsco.com/catalog.php?category=107803

That's where I got it, it's a killer deal
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 10:56:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice component list. I'm a big fan of the AP "Enhanced" upper/hand guard combo (and if you really did get both the upper and 15" hand guard for $200, *please* tell me where).

Feedback? Flash hiders: meh. Give me a good compensator, like the SI Type 89 (which is a bargain), or the VG6 Precision "Epsilon".
View Quote

I heard compensators were extremely loud to the people left and right of you, so that's why I just went with a flash hider
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 5:35:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Got everything in.....except I got sent the wrong color upper receiver, wrong color and wrong length handguard.    

Not a happy camper, but hopefully I'll get it put together by next weekend and post some pictures.  Just more waiting on parts
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top