Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2015 2:32:46 PM EDT
Id like to know if there is anyone or anyplace that sells a flat trigger for my ar WITHOUT buying a whole unit or a drop in kit. Id just like to get the trigger itself with a flat face.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:45:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think so... perhaps someone should fill this gap in the market.

I think the next cheapest option is a CMC @ $175ish followed by Geissele for $200+
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:54:00 PM EDT
[#2]
It's my sense, and I could be very wrong, that a flat-faced trigger at milspec trigger weight would not be a good idea.  They are for high performance light trigger pull, or seem that way to me.  I don't think I've ever seen one on an 8 pound trigger, nor would I feel that one would provide any benefit other than cosmetic.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:11:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Mega makes a "flat-ish" trigger  $59 bucks

I have used one before and liked it.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top