Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/30/2015 8:36:01 AM EDT
I built my rifle using the following parts. What if any can I add or remove/replace.  Also if I sold this what would I be able to price this at?

Thanks

White Oak 16" Barrel 1in 7 twist mid length gas system.
Cheely custom gunworks lower  CCG-15
Vltor VIS-3 upper
Barrel is threaded for a muzzle device
MIAD grip
AFG2
Inforce Light
A2 Stock
St-t2 buffer with spikes spacer
Sprinco blue spring
BCM full auto carrier
BCM mod3 charging handle
Magpul sling
2 Pmags
Dueck Defense 45 offset sights

I added the lower receiver info into the post

This is my First build. Needed a lot of help from a lot of people and listened to quite a few more
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:41:00 AM EDT
[#1]
welcome to the forum, have some crab meat

Your question is missing some info like,

what reciever you used and what your experience level is for assembling an AR15 pattern rifle

It sounds like you have some nice parts, and if you check the Equipment Exchange here

you can ascertain what the used parts might sell for individually.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:52:59 AM EDT
[#2]
The build looks solid from a parts perspective...

Is the barrel threaded for a muzzle device?  I don't see one listed, The handguard used can add a bit of cost/value to the rifle as well.  

Just know that resell on rifles is very, very low right now due to the post panic glut.  There's always a sucker born everyday who will pay top dollar for that "custom" AR15,  but most buyers in the know are aware that ARs are a dime-a-dozen right now.  

Take the price you paid for all the parts, knock off 30-35% or so, that's what you could likely sell it at right now.  Of all the things in my home, the last thing i'd consider selling right now is my ARs...prices are just too low.  This should change with the next presidential election cycle, and even more so after/if Hillary gets elected.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:00:45 AM EDT
[#3]
welcome to the arfcom
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 10:17:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:26:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Edited my first post with more pertinent info

Thanks for the info everyone

Not to worry Painless
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top