Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2014 2:59:32 AM EDT
I was at a local shooting match here over this past weekend and a new guy driving a brand new 100K Mercedes Sports Coupe pulls into the parking lot and parks right next to me.  He gets out and grabs a towel and starts to wipe the dust off his shiny black paint of his Mercedes., Now right away you could tell how this guy had more money than sense.  if you know what I mean. Next he pulls a Rifle case from out of his trunk and that thing had to cost him more than my home built AR-15 cost with all my add on and ammo put together.The  rifle in the case was at least 3000 dollars plus, fully worked Stag Arms AR15. Beautiful rifle except for all of the gadgets on it, I think this guy put every add on he could fit on his rails I mean this thing had more gadgets and gizmos on it than I had ever seen.  So we get out to the range and he showed up at the line with no eye or ear protection so the range officer made him go back in and purchase some from the counter and then the range officer had to show him how to load his rifle and make it hot.  This gumball was trying to put the mag in backwards and don't even get me started as to how it took him almost 15 minutes to figure out how to load a round in the magazine.  After all that he comes up to the line and before the range officer called for a hot line this dumbass had already fired a round down range and dam near dropped the rifle when the recoil, what little an AR has caught him completely by surprise.  Well that went over like a terd in a punch bowl with the range officer as you can well imagine and the range officer proceeded to throw his ass of the range pronto.  I and almost everyone else on the line was rolling and almost in tears from laughing and watching all this unfold.  This guy was a complete moron...

Now I know we should be good stewards of the shooting sports,  but let's face some people should just stay home.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 3:07:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Hater.

Everyone starts somewhere. Quit being a dick.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 3:10:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Ya think youre betta than me?!
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 3:10:53 AM EDT
[#3]
No pics?

I call bs due to exaggeration
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 3:16:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Ibtl
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 3:25:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I was at a local shooting match here over this past weekend and a new guy driving a brand new 100K Mercedes Sports Coupe pulls into the parking lot and parks right next to me.  He gets out and grabs a towel and starts to wipe the dust off his shiny black paint of his Mercedes., Now right away you could tell how this guy had more money than sense.  if you know what I mean. Next he pulls a Rifle case from out of his trunk and that thing had to cost him more than my home built AR-15 cost with all my add on and ammo put together.The  rifle in the case was at least 3000 dollars plus, fully worked Stag Arms AR15. Beautiful rifle except for all of the gadgets on it, I think this guy put every add on he could fit on his rails I mean this thing had more gadgets and gizmos on it than I had ever seen.  So we get out to the range and he showed up at the line with no eye or ear protection so the range officer made him go back in and purchase some from the counter and then the range officer had to show him how to load his rifle and make it hot.  This gumball was trying to put the mag in backwards and don't even get me started as to how it took him almost 15 minutes to figure out how to load a round in the magazine.  After all that he comes up to the line and before the range officer called for a hot line this dumbass had already fired a round down range and dam near dropped the rifle when the recoil, what little an AR has caught him completely by surprise.  Well that went over like a terd in a punch bowl with the range officer as you can well imagine and the range officer proceeded to throw his ass of the range pronto.  I and almost everyone else on the line was rolling and almost in tears from laughing and watching all this unfold.  This guy was a complete moron...

Now I know we should be good stewards of the shooting sports,  but let's face some people should just stay home.
View Quote

yeah, because the first all of us shot we were commando experts.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 3:34:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, basically someone who isn't a hillbilly bought an "expensive" stag and none of you seasoned experts wanted to help him because he's financially successful?

This story would have been much better if you would have shown him how to handle his weapon and told him about the forum.  The jerks in GD couldn't have treated him like crap, then.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 3:38:33 AM EDT
[#7]
not technical
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top