Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/26/2014 5:16:31 PM EDT
Is there a reasonably priced carry handle that would be as good quality as a colt and look the same?  
Some are low cost, Chinese imports??  what would be one as good as a colt?  thx
J
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:25:55 PM EDT
[#1]
If you are using it for the BUIS then don't go with cheap chinese crap. Grab a colt, FN or bcm or something.

In fact screw what you are using it for just go with a known quantity (any good brand not just the ones i mentioned above). Check the EE or gunbroker for deals.

Edited post after the guys below me replied: Spikes has been nothing but great to me with both products and service (hell they even shipped me a free part one time on something that I didn't even order from them because what I was sent was incomplete!) Can't recommend them enough.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:31:36 PM EDT
[#2]
FWIW, I have a spikes carrying handle and have been quite satisfied with it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:38:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FWIW, I have a spikes carrying handle and have been quite satisfied with it.
View Quote

Spikes is top notch stuff. I like it as much as I ever did my Colt... Spikes, Colt, BCM, DD, LMT, are some some of many good and carry handle sights... You can find good ones on the EE for probably around $60 OP, don't cheap out on it. And never buy anything knock off Chinese...
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:30:43 PM EDT
[#4]
How can I determine the manufacturer of a carry handle? Any easy ways?
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:52:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How can I determine the manufacturer of a carry handle? Any easy ways?
View Quote
You can tell who forged it. Anchor Harvey, Cerro, Square, Cardinal, etc. are all known MFG's. Hard to tell if it came from a certain company. Just look for a used USGI one on the EE if you want a cheap one.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top