Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2013 5:49:38 AM EDT
Thinking about picking one up. Is anyone using one in their rifle?
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:05:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one of the uppers and have zero problems with it. Staked and mpi. Good to go.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 8:23:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Or....check out the bolts for sale in the ar15.com store........you can get an ion bond one for $149.00 right now.

I have one and it is fantastic! Not saying there is anything wrong with the Core15 bolt, just something to consider. Ion bond cleans up soooo easily.

https://store.ar15.com/product.html?cat=45&pr=579
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 9:51:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one and it works but when I ordered it they failed to include the firing pin or retaining pin. After weeks of calling and being told they would fix the problem, they never did.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 11:46:19 AM EDT
[#4]
That is a nice BCG at an awesome price.

OP, I have a Core complete rifle that needed warrantee work when new. They did it but communication was crap. Over all Core quality is good, my issue was the rifle came with the wrong twist barrel.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Or....check out the bolts for sale in the ar15.com store........you can get an ion bond one for $149.00 right now.

I have one and it is fantastic! Not saying there is anything wrong with the Core15 bolt, just something to consider. Ion bond cleans up soooo easily.

https://store.ar15.com/product.html?cat=45&pr=579
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:05:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I have 2 bought pre panic. C158 and all the goodies. Look great, work perfectly.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 11:23:56 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't know about there BCG but I would be concerned with their specs. I did notice their upper must be out of spec when the carry handle would not tighten down and it had a lot of movement. The carry handle was placed on other brand rifles and it tighten down with no problems. Was not impressed with Core 15.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 1:19:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been running a CORE15 BCG in a Del-Ton upper for a couple of years now and it has been rock solid.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:46:34 PM EDT
[#8]
I have had my BCG from Core 15 since November of last year.  A little over 1000 rounds with no issues whatsoever.  This was matched with a Complete lower and a PSA mid-length upper.  Very smooth running rifle, probably would run just a good with another quality BCG.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top