Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2013 5:11:58 PM EDT
Like this, but not adjustable and maybe a brighter finish to match her stainless barrel:

http://www.dillonprecision.com/content/p/9/catid/17/pid/25828/JP_AR_15_Front_Sight_Adjustable_Gas_Block

I'd much appreciate your help.

TIA
-L
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:30:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't understand why you would not want an adjustible front sight?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:52:45 PM EDT
[#2]
thats the only one i remember ever seeing.

not a bad price for what you're getting.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 7:39:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe find what you want and cerakote it?
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

This. You do realize that elevation should be adjusted with the front sight post right OP?
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 7:44:41 PM EDT
[#5]
c'mon guys..... the one he linked to has an adjustable gas block feature.

http://www.dillonprecision.com/content/p/9/catid/17/pid/25828/JP_AR_15_Front_Sight_Adjustable_Gas_Block
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 7:45:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Come on y'all ain't that new, its an adjustable gas block. He's not talking about the sight being adjustable.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:07:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Glare for the sight "ears" may make shooting the rifle a pain.

I see sight black in your future.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:09:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This. You do realize that elevation should be adjusted with the front sight post right OP?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Adjustable gas block.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:48:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Glare for the sight "ears" may make shooting the rifle a pain.

I see sight black in your future.
View Quote

No kiddin'
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:22:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Grab a dremmel and a polishing kit and bling that factory FSB.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:43:49 PM EDT
[#11]
You might be stuck with the one you linked.  You could polish it by hand or by Dremel to make it shinier.  This might be the best bet.  And even if you don't need t, you'll have the adjustable gas block feature if you ever do.
You could get a regular one, polish it, or have it polished, then have it chrome or nickel plated.  The cost to have this done might  be way to high though, especially if you have the plater do the polishing.  That will be a very labor intensive job to make it look good when plated.  If it's not perfect, every little flaw will show.
If it were me, and I couldn't find any others, which I can't remember ever seeing, I'd get the adjustable and spend a couple hours with some rags and a tube of Flitz polish while watching some TV or a movie.

And for the people thinking he meant adjustable as in adjusting the sight, not it being an adjustable gas block, especially with a freaking web address posted.... well, you know how ar15.com gets trash talked on parts of the internet and in real life?  Like how Vickers got everyone butthurt about the people who were copy repairmen during the day and posted on ar15.com from their mom's basements all night?  Yeah, you're the ones who give everyone here a bad rep.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top