Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2013 9:15:08 PM EDT
Usually an LMT or KAC guy, but just wanted something simpler this time. God I wish LMT made a middy that wasn't MRP, I grow weary of the 16 inch M4 profile. I must say BCM makes a nice upper. I paid a little bit more for the upper on GB because I'm impulsive and can't wait for BCM to get them back in stock. Less than 24 hours later BCM had the BFH uppers in stock sooooo, one of those is inbound as well . Alls good, I have a second LMT lower, BCG,CH and Eotech EXPS 3-0 on hand to greet it. Just need another hand guard and BUIS. Anyway the stats on this one are as follows- Standard BCM mid length upper, BCM BCG, BCM gunfighter MOD3, TROY BUIS, Magpul MOE mid length hand guard, Aimpoint M2 in Larue LT-150, LMT standard lower with SOPMOD stock and Magpul MOE plus grip and a couple fresh from DSG MOE P-Mags in a Magpul coupler. I like it and I must say that the Magpul hand guards are way better than I would of thought, really nice for the price. I guess this would qualify for my KISS rifle.

Kitteh doesn't give a shit!
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:32:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I likey!!  I love a 16" M4 but the 14.5" Socom is better that being said nothing wrong with a nice middy..........  I too scratched part of it tonight and ordered a BCM complete lower from Rainier..........Now for the funds to do the BFH RIS II upper....
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:42:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I likey!!  I love a 16" M4 but the 14.5" Socom is better that being said nothing wrong with a nice middy..........  I too scratched part of it tonight and ordered a BCM complete lower from Rainier..........Now for the funds to do the BFH RIS II upper....

I was wanting to do DD RIS II on an LMT upper, but man LMT shit is still to pricey for some reason. I remember pulling LMT uppers off GB a year ago for 399.00. For 899.00 nowadays, nope, no thanks. This upper complete was mid 800s and my inbound BFH upper was 529.00. Just want to get these guns up and running for now, I'll get the cool shit later.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:02:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was wanting to do DD RIS II on an LMT upper, but man LMT shit is still to pricey for some reason. I remember pulling LMT uppers off GB a year ago for 399.00. For 899.00 nowadays, nope, no thanks. This upper complete was mid 800s and my inbound BFH upper was 529.00. Just want to get these guns up and running for now, I'll get the cool shit later.

10-4!!  This is where I'm at on it also.  Badass rifle man cant wait to get my BCM together
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 4:49:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Cool cat.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 5:34:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice stick.....
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 6:13:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Wait a sec!

BCM is sending out tactical Kitteh's instead of hat's

Nice build OP
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 6:45:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Wait a sec!

Nice build OP

LOL

Sweet gun OP have you shot it yet?
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 7:57:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Looks great! I have a BCM 16" LW middy upper coming today, putting it on a PSA lower
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 8:47:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Looks nice.  I need another 14.5'' ... or maybe I need a 12.5''... not sure yet..
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 9:11:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Scored a BCM complete M4 lower.  The only thing I have used my CC for.  They have always been rare & seeing them in this climate is like hitting lotto.  I was lucky to be at a PC when the Rainier arms email came & they still had stock.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 3:50:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Wait a sec!

Nice build OP

LOL  

Sweet gun OP have you shot it yet?

Nope, and I fear it may be a little while til I do, busy busy
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top