Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/25/2013 10:15:08 AM EDT
I just had a problem with a new Gen 2 Noveske lower that ended up having a tiny nick on the side (it's not a chainsaw).  I contacted both Noveske and PK Firearms (where I ordered it) and they both said they'd take it back and either exchange it (Noveske) or give me a full refund (PK).  I'm opting to send it to Noveske, but I just wanted to say that both of them were awesome and immediately offered to make things right however they could.  I'm really happy with both of them and will be buying from both again.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 11:37:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Pic of said nick?

Wait till you start using the rifle and it gets dings nicks and everything.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 11:57:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I know, I know.  There was a whole discussion on my previous post about how I shouldn't care about a tiny nick.  It's just that I COULD have bought a chainsaw version for $50 less and didn't.  So this tiny nick was going to really annoy me because it represented just throwing away $50.  Plus, I'll admit it, I want it to be perfect at least until I mess it up.  If I hit a rock with my car and get a chip, that's one thing.  If someone comes up and keys it, it's another.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:23:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Pic of said nick?

Wut??  What is this use you speak of?  I thought we built Noveske's for Arfcom dream shots....................
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 9:53:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pic of said nick?

Wut??  What is this use you speak of?  I thought we built Noveske's for Arfcom dream shots....................

I know right, why the hell would you ever take it out of the safe.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top