Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:30:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not familiar with the manufacturer, but the rifle looks like an ideal setup. MOE middy handguards (with a QD socket already installed) and a lightweight barrel. I like it a lot.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:33:59 PM EDT
[#2]
They have been around for a bit. Starting to get alot of attention.
The rifle has been very accurate and reliable thus far.
Only bout 500 rounds through it.
During the 2013 black guns buyers guide, they ran an article on em.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:35:00 PM EDT
[#3]
They have been around for a bit. Starting to get alot of attention.
The rifle has been very accurate and reliable thus far.
Only bout 500 rounds through it.
During the 2013 black guns buyers guide, they ran an article on em.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:05:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Make sure you inspect every bit of the machining. Had one that kept destroying gas rings where a piece of tooling broke off inside the bolt carrier and left a huge chunk not machined out. Contacted Keith directly multiple times about warranty and was basically said "my rifles are the best ar-15's on the market and there is no way a machining problem is possible" without wanting to even look at what could be the problem or replace the $.05 gas rings as a nice gesture, I can't imagine the fuss he would make if I asked for a new bolt carrier. So much for a great warranty. Wish I could say good things about him being local and all, but I will never own another one of his guns again.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:44:05 PM EDT
[#5]
That is honestly the first bad thing i had ever heard from anyone.
And i do believe they are the best on the market. With that said things to happen and if what Ur saying is true...thats bad business.
If something went wrong i would take it back to the shop where i bought it. They have a fairly good relationship with accurate.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:50:56 PM EDT
[#6]
It was a shop gun with between 2-300 round through it. Besides that the upper and lower fit and finish is great, its just the internals and other small parts I have concerns with.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:55:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
And i do believe they are the best on the market. With that said things to happen and if what Ur saying is true...thats bad business.
If something went wrong i would take it back to the shop where i bought it. They have a fairly good relationship with accurate.

Why do you believe they are the best on the market?  Just curious.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:15:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which market?
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:18:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I have done metal fab and machine work for along time. The attention to detail on this rifle is above and beyond what Ive seen in its price range.
So maybe i should rephrase that. Best on the market below 2k.
Also the accuracy i have seen from the rifle. Im not a 3gun champ by any means. Far from it.
So for me to have a group a lil over 2 moa open sighted.....that speaks for the rifle also. This was done prone resting on the mag.
My windham with an eotech and a 6x Magnifier grouped right at 1 moa with hornadys.
Weight empty was 7.1 lbs. As the barrel heated accuracy did not fall off.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:21:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have done metal fab and machine work for along time. The attention to detail on this rifle is above and beyond what Ive seen in its price range.
Also the accuracy i have seen from the rifle. Im not a 3gun champ by any means. Far from it.
So for me to have a group a lil over 2 moa open sighted.....that speaks for the rifle also. This was done prone resting on the mag.
My windham with an eotech and a 6x Magnifier grouped right at 1 moa with hornadys.

So you've owned how many different ARs under $2000?  Do you work for them?
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:21:37 PM EDT
[#11]
With that said i won't get into an online pissing match.
Honestly could care less. I was excited about the rifle. Lol
Especially since i was able to Nab it for msrp in this day and time.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:24:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you've owned how many different ARs under $2000?  Do you work for them?

I have owned and operated several ar's. Several.....and no i do not work for them.
I work for the DOCnow, unforntually
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 7:02:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which market?

What do you mean which market?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top