Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/28/2012 3:15:56 PM EDT
Placed order with Wilson on 12/18/2012. Great follow up, immediate shipment. Meanwhile the "frenzy" is going on. I'm confident that my stuff is boxed, shipped and tracking it along the way....... WRONG ....... Package arrives just as UPS said it would. I'm ready to complete this build and low and behold the only thing in the big box is a 4 oz. tube of oil.............. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

My card was billed, stuff paid for and the shipping ticket says the 30 round mags and AR parts will be here "on or before 2/1/2013". I'm betting they won't ever be here. Anyone want to take that bet?

I could have drove into town on the 18th and picked this up at my local gun shops.

I called and the recording says they will be back on 1/2/2013.

This is my first and last order with Wilson (Berryville, AR).

Hobo

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:18:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Tech section
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top