Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2012 9:57:31 AM EDT
I just sold him a LNIB LMT rifle with a NIB EOTech EXPS3 for, don't cry, $1800.....

I recommended he go buy as many magazines as he could find and ammo, he has what I consider, one of the best basic rifle/optic set ups you can get

Upgrades on the rifle:  SV FH, Magpul BAD lever and a MP enhanced metal trigger guard.  

He is going to use the rifle for HD/SD and light hunting

I think I did good for him....he has been shopping and like everyone here knows, AR's are like hen teeth right now

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:08:07 AM EDT
[#1]
You are a good friend.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:12:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Its a good carbine but I happen to prefer aimpoint over eotechs from experience.

And yes I have both on LMT`s

I think I paid around 1200 for my Defender 2000 with SOPMOD and 2 stage trigger. in late  2005

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:58:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I just sold him a LNIB LMT rifle with a NIB EOTech EXPS3 for, don't cry, $1800.....

I recommended he go buy as many magazines as he could find and ammo, he has what I consider, one of the best basic rifle/optic set ups you can get

Upgrades on the rifle:  SV FH, Magpul BAD lever and a MP enhanced metal trigger guard.  

He is going to use the rifle for HD/SD and light hunting

I think I did good for him....he has been shopping and like everyone here knows, AR's are like hen teeth right now

I have two Colts for sale and no bites.  Hens have dentures now.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top