Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/10/2012 8:37:20 PM EDT
Anyone know anything about AR 57 brand stripped lowers?
Link Posted: 12/10/2012 9:39:25 PM EDT
[#1]
AIM has them in stock at a decent price. That's about it.
Link Posted: 12/10/2012 11:24:32 PM EDT
[#2]
They complete your lonely AR-5 7 upper?
Link Posted: 12/11/2012 5:45:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought a couple.  Should have them tomorrow.  I searched for info before I ordered and found a pic of one of their lowers that had the AR FIFTEEN roll mark but it also said Aero Precision instead of AR57 Bellevue, WA above the Safety.  I'm assuming Aero Precision makes them?
Link Posted: 12/11/2012 6:29:28 AM EDT
[#4]
AR57 designed by Rhineland Arms and produced (manufactured) by AeroPrecision.  They must have made a ton of these lower receivers for thier AR57 uppers.... Don't think the AR57 took off, so they are letting go of their lowers.  I have purchased the one roll marked AR FIFTEEN being sold by AIM Surplus ...I have heard their are some roll marked AR FIVE SEVEN as well.  Since the AR57 upper works on any AR15 lower receiver...these are good to go.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-57
Link Posted: 12/11/2012 8:39:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Ordered 3 from AIM 74.95 each should be here this week
Link Posted: 12/12/2012 4:36:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm thinking about getting a couple of these. I notice they look good but wondered if anyone has done a build on one of these stripped lowers? How good is upper to lower fit?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top