Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/22/2012 1:32:25 PM EDT
Anyone have one of the PSA uppers currently on sale?  Want to build a 22 LR Upper.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 1:36:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone have one of the PSA uppers currently on sale?  Want to build a 22 LR Upper.

Umm... you can check PSA....

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ar-15-05/black-friday-upper-sale/ati-complete-upper-22lr-for-ar-15-16-125-w-28rd-mag-atim42228.html
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 1:53:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Umm... you can check PSA....

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ar-15-05/black-friday-upper-sale/ati-complete-upper-22lr-for-ar-15-16-125-w-28rd-mag-atim42228.html

I believe he's asking if anyone currently owns one, and what they think about it.  Not where he can find it.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:37:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I have both the M4 and the mid length lighter profile uppers. They are both excellent in fit and finish, both shoot better than I do, and you simply cannot beat the price.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:51:11 PM EDT
[#4]
NY_Shooter I do not care for tats. However I get stuck starring at that avitar. OMG Can you seend me a full size copy of that for my screen saver.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 9:09:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
NY_Shooter I do not care for tats. However I get stuck starring at that avitar. OMG Can you seend me a full size copy of that for my screen saver.

I don't care for tats either.  But I like ass, and that is one fine piece of one.  LMAO.  L2

Oh....BTW, PSA uppers are gtg.  Just built an upper using one of their 16'' CHF barrels.  All is in spec.  L2

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top