Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/21/2012 7:36:53 AM EDT
I was able to locate one of these in state..

Any downside to this item. Other than price HA HA ..  I have been looking for a high quality rifle, from what I have read these seem to be a great rifle..
Open to suggestions as there is a 10% off on some items when I buy it.. No discount on rifle though..
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:55:35 AM EDT
[#1]
If you get a Noveske, you won't regret it.

And I'm pretty sure I know where you tracked it down. If you haggle with them a bit, you should be able to get 5% off the gun, and 10% off all optics and accessories.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:00:20 AM EDT
[#2]
well if that is the case then I am all in .. Ok so the million dollar question they also have the DD that fits what I am looking for as you know it is much less money.. Am I spending money that really does not to be spent??
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:09:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
well if that is the case then I am all in .. Ok so the million dollar question they also have the DD that fits what I am looking for as you know it is much less money.. Am I spending money that really does not to be spent??

I'm guessing you're also eyeing the V5 LW as their out of stock of V5's currently.

If set on a CL LW barrel, I may just save the cash, and go for the DD.

Noveske really shines with their SS barrels IMO.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:17:33 AM EDT
[#4]
DId you get the IM?
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:24:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes. I replied.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:35:23 AM EDT
[#6]
i like noveske, but i own dd, nothing wrong with them, i'd go for the cheaper one.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:50:06 AM EDT
[#7]
I have a Noveske N4 light.  It is so awesome I can't even tell you.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:23:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Every time I shoot my N4, I have a big grin on my face. They are wonderful carbines, you won't be disappointed.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:11:14 PM EDT
[#9]
bought a project ares gun.. now have to wait to have ti show up.. :)
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:36:50 PM EDT
[#10]
They are great rifles but the stock trigger needs to be upgraded.
I think for an upper end AR, a SR15 is a better rifle out of the box for near the same cost.
If I was to do it again I would not spend the money on the Noveske.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:00:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They are great rifles but the stock trigger needs to be upgraded.
I think for an upper end AR, a SR15 is a better rifle out of the box for near the same cost.
If I was to do it again I would not spend the money on the Noveske.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s143/crowdlg/IMG_0197.jpg

The Ares ships with an SSA.

It's a bargain considering. You essentially get a Noveske Afghan with a KG barrel, SSA trigger, KAC URX RAS rifle length handguard, pinned suppressor mount MD, 3 KAC 11 rib rail covers, and a KAC micro rear sight.

All upgrades over the Afghan, and all that for less than the standard Noveske Afghan runs.

They could charge $3k for the Ares and it'd be justified IMO.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:09:42 PM EDT
[#12]
I agree the Ares is the exception to the rule.
It is by far the best rifle Noveske has to offer in the 14.5-16in length.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 1:54:37 PM EDT
[#13]
The trigger on my n4 is great...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top