Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2012 7:21:16 AM EDT
went camping and shooting with some buddies last weekend and brought my new PSA middie that i build last month.  When we were shooting I used the forward grip (i.e. magpul) grip with the supporting arm extended.  My buddies laughed and said, "why are you shooting it like that?  I was in the army for 20 years and never seen that before.  you don't know what you are doing"  I tried to explain the theory behind it but they weren't having it.  to say nothing of how I was a better shot than them.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:45:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Old army. Old mil. Took me 12 years to outgrow my preconceptions.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:04:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like your buddy either 1) doesn't like that shooting style or 2) never tried it.  IMHO, AFG grips work best when you're running & gunning, not just shooting at a 300m Ivan who is patiently waiting to be shot in the 9 or however many seconds he is sitting there chilling.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:15:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Because Chris Costa said so......end of discussion.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:39:29 AM EDT
[#4]
It works extremely well at staying on target for follow-up shots. People who deny that are couch commandos and are probably pissed they cant do it because they think it hurts their shoulder after 3 seconds. Go to the gym.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:57:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This WWCGD
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:06:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This WWCGD

WWCGD??? You mean WWCCD?

They could make 550 cord braclets with this on it...lol
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top