Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/19/2012 6:13:30 PM EDT
So I'm looking to get a couple extra pieces to keep in my grip just in case. In looking for the firing pin retainer pin and an extra extractor for a chrome bolt.  I heard extractors can goo bad and ii almost lose the firing pin retainer pin everytime I clean it.  That being said where do I find small parts llike the? I haven't been able to find them. Thanks
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:19:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Stag arms field repair kit...maybe extra bolt...?

http://www.stagarms.com/product_info.php?products_id=274

Small parts... The Citizens Armory.  Cheap shipping...
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:22:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

So I'm looking to get a couple extra pieces to keep in my grip just in case. In looking for the firing pin retainer pin and an extra extractor for a chrome bolt.  I heard extractors can goo bad and ii almost lose the firing pin retainer pin everytime I clean it.  That being said where do I find small parts llike the? I haven't been able to find them. Thanks

Just get an extra bolt, firing pin, gas rings, bolt retaining pin and you should be pretty good.  

Extra extrators and/or springs are good, but if you are out shooting, it's just easier and quicker to replace the bolt and fix the parts when you get home.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:37:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I shoot mostly steel cased ammo and was told that steel cased ammo eats through extractors. Ive put about 500 steel cases thorough it so far with no issues. Is this a valid concern
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:29:31 PM EDT
[#4]
No it's an old bullshit story.  And 500rds is nothing.  Don't sweat it and shoot more.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:42:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Del-ton has reasopnable prices and shipping on small parts also
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top