Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/19/2012 6:55:34 AM EDT
They are priced right and I got an email back and they say their parts are mil spec.  Does anyone have any experience with them?  I'm looking at their Bolt Carrier Groups and other small parts.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:00:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
They are priced right and I got an email back and they say their parts are mil spec.  Does anyone have any experience with them?  I'm looking at their Bolt Carrier Groups.

Thanks.

Looking at them?  I was reading some of the Red X stuff, because I had stumbled on them, too.  I thought you had already acquired some BCGs from them ?

http://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=590317
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:51:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I like mine. $99.00 to my door and it looks and functions
great, I will see if it holds up well to lots of rounds but so far
it shows not signs of ware.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 1:44:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are priced right and I got an email back and they say their parts are mil spec.  Does anyone have any experience with them?  I'm looking at their Bolt Carrier Groups.

Thanks.

Looking at them?  I was reading some of the Red X stuff, because I had stumbled on them, too.  I thought you had already acquired some BCGs from them ?

http://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=590317

I did.  I have run some rounds through them but was seeing if anyone else had done a course of thousands of rounds through one.  I haven't seen many other reviews so I want to see if others have had good luck as well.  Ive put about 700 rounds down with mine.  I was looking to buy more but wanted to see if others experienced the same as me or if they are seeing something different.  I also want to know about there other parts like their gas blocks and other products as they seem like they are nicely priced as well.  

Thanks for the comments!
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:14:53 PM EDT
[#4]
i was told to stay far away from them
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:46:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
i was told to stay far away from them

Did they give any reasons?  Was it all their stuff or just some of their stuff?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top