Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2012 9:57:29 AM EDT
Any opinions of their rifles?  Products?  GTG?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/9/2012 12:03:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I have not had the first issue with their billet uppers or lowers.  I got a matched set for a billet build I did.  Fit and finish were very good.
Link Posted: 8/9/2012 12:09:48 PM EDT
[#2]
The billet sets are sexy as hell. No experience with anything else from BRO.
Link Posted: 8/16/2012 2:47:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree with the fit and finish of the receiver sets being sexy as hell. Just purchased them for a build.

Have also heard good things about their rifles, guess I'll find out soon.
Link Posted: 8/16/2012 2:59:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got back from the range although my rifle is only sporting one of their billet lowers.  Finish is top notch and I plan on getting one of their billet upper receivers to match.  I have a Tactical Innovations and Mega billet lower and the Black rain is nicer IMO.  (Lowers)
Link Posted: 8/16/2012 3:54:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Please tell is the Black Rain lowers are High or Low Shelf?
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 10:02:38 AM EDT
[#6]
As soon as I saw the BRO receivers, I had to have them. I have the Gen 2 versions, the Gen 1's are even sharper angled then the 2's. The Spkes Biohazard and the AXTS receivers are the only ones I'd take over the BRO. While I have no experience with their complete rifles or accessories, the receivers are sure nice. I think alot of their other stuff is a little too gimmicky for me.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 3:08:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw several Black Rain rifles today while visiting Scheels. I didn't handle any of them because I just ordered a Noveske Rogue Hunter but the fit and finish was very good. A lot of attention to detail in how everything fits and the finishes on the uppers and lowers.
Link Posted: 8/19/2012 6:30:58 AM EDT
[#8]
No good... it is like putting Maserati emblems on a Mazda with all the crap that they put on them.  The inside of the receivers aren't coated properly, the dipping process (on the ones I have seen) is ghetto at best.  Why spend the money on a BRO when you can buy a KAC... it is beyond comprehension.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top